Updated pics. Lots of new parts

Just wanted to share some of the new parts I aquired for my car.

Cervini's 95 style cobra R hood
Factory headlights with clear corners
99/01 cobra bumper
Bullitt side scoops
315/35/17 Nitto 555R's
Moved the 275/40/17's up front
Tinted tail lights

Anyways, here's the pictures. Constructive critisism welcomed!

102_0644.jpg

102_0645.jpg

102_0646.jpg

102_0647.jpg

102_0648.jpg

102_0649.jpg

I still have some aligning to do with the front bumper. Just wanted to snap some pics real quick.

• Sponsors (?)

I had just finished putting Magnaflows on my car and had to cut the tail pipes off. Plus I am waiting on my black chrome exhaust tips to come in.

I am actually going to go with an 03/04 cobra bumper and fill in the "COBRA" part. Also going with 03/04 cobra side skirts and mirrors.

Where did the lights come from? Any way you could post a link? :nice:

Like the look of your car, I myself would want at least a polished lip on the rims. But it's what you like and I say :flag: to that. I also agree with the V6 rear bumper idea too!

car looks awesome , i want to do something similar with mine but 18 inch black saleens. ive done a few bumpers on these cars and by the looks of it on the drivers side you slid the bumper cover itself under the header panel instead of over it..

I am actually going to go with an 03/04 cobra bumper and fill in the "COBRA" part. Also going with 03/04 cobra side skirts and mirrors.

Have you seen/heard of abc exclusive for the bumper? They sell the bumper without the "Cobra" part and filled in the side markers as well. The side markers i kinda wish were still there but its still a decent alternative than somebody hitting the back end of the filled in Cobra letters and some of it falling off. I tired to get a link to the exact bumper but if you go to this site you can find it pretty easily. Oh and its only 290 for it as well.

https://ssl.catalog.com/~nicolas/bodykits_main.htm

Looks awesome! I'd def hit those tires with some tire shine.

I was going to murder my fox with 03 cobras but I end up going different way. I love how yours turned out!

Thanks for the compliments guys. I really appreciate it.

As for the wheels, I wanted to go completly murdered out with it. I have been looking at buying deep dish rears and having them powder coated. Just can't make my mind up

The ABC bumper is actually the one I am going with. Can't beat the price.

I dont have any rear shots just yet. I was kind of in a hurry when I took these. I ended up putting tire shine on it, just didnt do it before I took the pictures.

The headlights are from MrBodykit.com, The Most Diverse Mustang Bodykits and Mustang Aftermarket Parts on the Planet. If you get some, be sure and seal them.

As for the driver side of the bumper, it's not under the header panel. The hole that the clip lines up with on top of the header panel is broken. I figure I will just drill another hole up above the existing one and call it good.

Car is looking sick!

I'd agree with Shiroelex, I'd dump the tailpipes and get a v6 bumper. Keep the bottle warm, and you have a sleeper! I love non fast cars looking cars that put it down on the street and the track. Many people would mistake you for a v6 with black wheels. More satisfaction in that.