Upgradeing Rotating assembly/Cam

OxMox

turkeysammichesonhisface
Mar 31, 2005
Palm Harbor, FL
I'm looking to add these two things.

http://rpm-mustangs.com/cart/product.php?productid=16209&cat=269&page=1

http://rpm-mustangs.com/cart/product.php?productid=16227&cat=290&page=1

Is this worth it for what I have done to my engine already? Also will I need a bigger oil pan?

Current Mods
Engine

1. K&N FIPK Intake
2. Moto blue 73mm MAF
3. 65mm GT t-body ported and half-shafted
4. Proted upper I/M (matched 65mm inlet, bolt post removal, divet welding)
5. Ported lower I/M (Deleted EGR ports)
6. Heads machined, replaced valve guide, viton valvesteam seals
7. Moto blue 42% reduction pulley, aluminum water-pump pulley, & alternator
8. Moto blue 180* thermostat
9. Ross forged flat top pistons & pins/ hastings piston rings(fitted to the factory con-rods)
10. Plasma booster ignition
11. Bosch Platinum 4+ plugs w/ JBA power cables
12. Diablosport predator tuner
13. Bosch fuel pump w/ bosch 24lbh injectors

Exhaust

1. MAC short-tube headers (non ceramic coated)
2. Power-cats hi flow cats
3. Custom made Y-pipe (had a mac h-pipe...sold)
4. Borla cat-back exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

Well you seem to have aalot of pointless mods there. There is no reason at all to have the forged internals with what you have listed. So I must conclude tha tyou will be getting a supercharger soon as you already have exhaust. My suggestion is get a plan of action, tell us, and then we can give better advice.

^ I got the forged internals 'cause I have a 75shot of nitrous, and I heard that ford pistons were kinds iffy so I didn't want to take any chances. What do you mean that my mods are pointless? I'll give you the one about my heads, I did that to them 'cause they were messed up.... after I got my car, about 5 months, a conrod snapped in half (ford took responsibility and called it faulty) and got loged inside my combustion chamber. They fixed it and blah, blah, but 1 month goes by and it starts acting wierd so I have it looked at and there is a little piece of metal (about the size of a paperclip) stuck in the passenger side of my heads. Thats why I had them machined and stuff. I want to get a supercharger... really bad, but I also want my car to stay N/A. Thats the only problem I have, is deciding on what to do. I might keep it N/A and use the nitrous once in a blue moon. So N/A is what i'm going to do.