Roush Upgrading brakes yet AGAIN!

OK time to change out my brand new 13" brake setup. I just got a great deal on a set of 4 piston Brembos. So off comes the dual piston PBR's and on go the 4 piston Brembos. I'll have pictures as soon as I have the job done. I guess I have a brand new set of Dual Piston Calipers powdercoated black with Yellow Saleen logo for sale soon! hahaha... they only have about 200 miles on them. The brembos fit with the 3 piece STERNS. A VERY CLOSE fit. Mark at Performance autosport did the same upgrade on a 90SC he is selling. With his recommendation I had to use a 7/32" spacer to clear the rims.

• Sponsors (?)

same caliper as the Cobra and Bullit ones, made by PBR dual piston for 13" rotors only.....

Attachments

• 13inchbrakes.JPG
    13inchbrakes.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 110
foxbodysaleen19 said:
These are brand new with only 200 miles. The calipers alone sell for $400.00 through discbrakesrus. I'm selling the calipers with hawk pads and stainless steel lines. Asking $325.00 plus shipping.

Then i'll need rotors, sn95 spindles and that's it?

that's correct, just a set of rotors which you can find on ebay pretty cheap and a set of 94-95 spindles. You use your existing struts and everything else.

It makes all the difference in the world in braking, the only reason I'm changing is the deal I got on the brembos was too good to pass up.

My 1990 saleen 16 inch 5 stars won't fit on these will they?

I'm debating on whether or not i'm ready to part with them permanently.

Is the lettering powdercoated into the calipers? Did you have it done?