Roush Upgrading to 18x10 from 18x9?

Probablecause

Jun 15, 2004
georgia
is this as simple as mounting and balacing the tires? thinking of buying new 18x10 Saleen replicas for the rear to replace the 18x9s. the stock wheels (chrome) are losing a bit of luster and i'd like to nip it in the butt by taking the factory's off for storage. anything to the upgrade or what? thanks - Colin

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back. How are SVT performances people?

Anyway its a simple as mounting your tires and bolting them up. Just a word of caution. The 18x10 wheel replicas rear offset is a little different than Saleen's 18x10. Enough so that I can tell from the rear if the wheels are replicas or not. They claim that they made the offset their way so the wheel comes out to the edge of the wheel well. Saleen's almost appears to but does not. Just get some comparison pics to look at before you purchase. The positive is that the replicas triple chrome buries the lousy Saleen chrome, is brighter and lasts longer.

marcus95 said:
The positive is that the replicas triple chrome buries the lousy Saleen chrome, is brighter and lasts longer.

My Saleen chrome is chipping and keeping one of my tires from keeping a proper seal and air is leaking through the seam. I've been thinking about swapping out my Saleen wheels for chrome deep dish Bullitt wheels but I'm not sure how that'd look :jester: