uppers and lowers

• Sponsors (?)

I have a set of UPR upper and lowers. The uppers are nonadjustable with poly on the chassis side, stock on the axle side. The lowers are spherical (per my request) on the chassis side and poly on the axle side.

Everybody says spherical are loud but I don't hear them at all....

Blakthorn said:
Go with these. They look heavier and have grease fittings for the bushings.
http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=614&openparent=1295&dealer=blueoval

Plus they are on my car in case you missed my post above.

Check out the difference
Mine

26_2155A61R.jpg

The ones on e=bay

f4_2.JPG

Big dif in size construction. And they are a couple bucks cheaper:nice:

Blakthorn said:
cool thanks...did you notice the difference after you put them on?
Yes, the rear felt alot stiffer. Not so much give like the stockers. Like I said, I'm very happy with them. I have seen them on e-bay as well. Blue Oval also has an e-bay store. But they are the same price as the on line store so save yourself the trouble and just order direct.:nice:

ok, im pretty mechanically inclined, and have help, and also a master mechanic neighbor who can help if theres a serious problem. JAck stand will be used? is there a write up somewhere? or is it pretty self explanatory? Also, DOes Blueoval have them in blue? the pic looks blue but they say black? thanks for the help, sorry to semi thread jack.

I would schedule the better part of a day to do it on jack stands. The concept of the install is very easy. Two bolts per arm (8 total). Then you have to factor in little things like dropping the exhaust because your ratchet won't fit with it in place, removing the wheels, sway bar, etc to remove the lowers and other little incidentals. The little things add up.