UPR K Member Motor Mount Slots. Which One SBF

Manewaymja2

Feb 11, 2009
Just as stated guys which Slot to mount my 347 SBF Motor Mounts into on the UPR K Member. There is two Slots and im just wondering which one to use? As when i mounted the Motor Mounts in the Front one closest to the Radiator it seemed a bit more forward than it was on the Stock K Member. So im wondering do i take it back to the second one?

Help please????:shrug::shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

if i remember right the stock motor mount has a locator nub on it that makes you put it in the front slot i had to grind one of the nubs off to get it all the way down in the mount but im 99 percent positive it usea the front(closest to the radiator) slot oh and i put mac long tubeson when i put my motor in and it was by far the easiest way ever have to go up from the botom of the car with them but they slide right in with out jacking the motor up or taking the rack off

Cool, just seems as if the Motor is forward a bit more than when it was on the Stocker K Member. By the way my Mounts are after market solid Motor Mounts, dont know if that makes a difference. My BBK Long Tube Headers had some clearence issues that i resolved. One beeing the Steering was touching the Header and also there was some issue with the use of a TH400 Trans that has that oil pan where my H-Pipes bolt to the headers, i had to open up the headers so now i will have to open up the H-Pipe and realine my Tubes to Muffler.