UPR X-pipe

• Sponsors (?)

Craig Mack said:
search. I have written a lot about my UPR X-pipe with flows, and even made a thread about it. I don't think anyone has been as descriptive as me, so you will find your answer. :)
I was reading it before I posted this thread, but, I REALLY want to hear a soundclip of them which is why I posted this thread :shrug:

Unless I missed a soundclip in your thread :shrug:

sorry shadow but i don't have a sound clip or have ever seen one. but i put the UPR X-PIPE on my 02 GT with a MAC cat back....WOW this set up sounds F**king awesome!!! i've never heard a mustang sound like this, i get compliments every place i go. i was worried at first because it was priced really cheap, but its been a great buy for me. it fit perfect!!

dkshadow said:
I was reading it before I posted this thread, but, I REALLY want to hear a soundclip of them which is why I posted this thread :shrug:

Unless I missed a soundclip in your thread :shrug:

Ohh, my bad then. By the time I would be able to get a sound clip it would probably already be too late (after Xmas). I worried last night about if I wanted to deal with the rasp, but today I did a lot of city driving. Hearing my exhaust echo off other cars beside me totally restores me faith. It sounds extremely intimidating, and the "rasp" doesn't sound bad. Just think "p!ss3d off Dragon" :D The other day a truck was tailing me, finally rolled up beside me and the passanger yelled "your exhaust sounds tight man" as they drove by. I also find a lot of people rubbernecking or just staring. I am very fickle, but I honestly love the way my setup sounds. The best part is that it's relatively quiet when i'm cruising. I can cruise up next to someone, mash the gas and it will scream bloody murder. Definately scares some people. :nice:

I just got a new clutch, so I can't really test the power to it's full potential, but I opened it up one time today past 4krpm, and it pulls H A R D.

Good luck man, and whatever you decide, don't forget to pair it with chambered mufflers. I love the way MAC flowpaths sound, but love the way flowmasters sound even more. Can't go wrong either way though.

Craig Mack said:
Good luck man, and whatever you decide, don't forget to pair it with chambered mufflers. I love the way MAC flowpaths sound, but love the way flowmasters sound even more. Can't go wrong either way though.

Thats the plan, my man! :D

I really love the way MAC flowpaths sound especially with the Prochamber but I can get the UPR X with Flowmasters or Flowpath for about the same price as a ProChamber :rolleyes: :D

dkshadow said:
Thats the plan, my man! :D

I really love the way MAC flowpaths sound especially with the Prochamber but I can get the UPR X with Flowmasters or Flowpath for about the same price as a ProChamber :rolleyes: :D

Yeah.....why pay twice as much for a pipe that gives less power? The X-pipe seems to always dyno the most hp/tq out of any midpipe. So, let me beg the question to everyone here: Whats your excuse NOT to go with the UPR X-pipe over the competition? :mad:

Words that come to mind when thinking of the UPR X: Inexpensive, well built, bargain, power, p!ss3d off, roar, intimidation, easy install, bolt on, lightweight.

:lol: A 3rd grade way to explain my thoughts on a nice pipe.