UPR X pipe

• Sponsors (?)

I personally think X pipes sound great with chambered mufflers. I have a bassani catted x and it sounds awesome. You will need the MILs and i dont see why they wouldnt work... I had a set of BBK MIL eliminators when i had my offroad H and it did the trick. You may want to pick up a new manifold to mid pipe gasket from your ford dealer, just so you dont run into any exhaust leak problems. I bet you'll be really happy with that X, so go for it! :nice:

I'm actually about to drop my x pipe and put a new gasket in. Didn't do this with the install, because I didn't know better. I figure it'll make a difference even if I do it now. I might just wait a little closer to November so that when I go get it inspected, I can just swap it back and now worry about it for a year.

i just put my UPR X on last night. and i absolutly love it. Sound is great and it is still the stock catback. a little garbly at imes but i have Magnaflows on the way so i can deal with it for awhile!

only problem is that it doesn't sit in the tranny crossmember on the drivers side like the stock one did. so it bangs on the cros member everyonce in awhile.

i sprayed mine with some 1200* Ceramic paint just to help out a little against rust.