UPS came by today

Kornnut

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2000
Tulsa
169656.jpg

Now just gotta get a diff rebuild kit, studs, and bearings.

• Sponsors (?)

Very good. :nice: If I had some money, I'd be looking to get a set of those as well. Also some gears, 31 spline Trac loc or Eaton, etc... The list goes on and on, and the money seems to get less and less. :rlaugh:

My transmission friend is also a differential guru. Thus the name Diff-Man Transmission. I asked him if we were going to build my rear end up in the car now that I have the 331 and some slicks. He laughed, "yeah, but not until it breaks".

My transmission friend is also a differential guru. Thus the name Diff-Man Transmission. I asked him if we were going to build my rear end up in the car now that I have the 331 and some slicks. He laughed, "yeah, but not until it breaks".

I can't do that. My car needs to be running most of the time. I have my 02, but I am not going to drive it to work, and my truck is a gas hog(460). I made a deal for a motor yesterday, and now I am on the search for a tranny. I will build both on the side. Once built they will be put in the car. It will take me longer to get stuff how I want, but this is pretty much the only way I can do it.