98COBRA281

10 Year Member
Nov 24, 2007
Port St. Lucie, Florida
:D
DSCN1510.jpg

DSCN1511.jpg

master power T76 p trim

since on3 doesn't deal with masterpower anymore, i ordered the turbo separate, and will be ordering the rest of the kit soon! going to get the hot side jethot coated "polished" along with the turbo headers to match the cold side, and the rest of the polished SS piping

then plan is to run about 10lb's, E85 and hoping to make ATLEAST 500rwhp, really would like 530rwhp, 200 more then N/A:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice! 500 should be NO problem!

i hope so! im thinking the edelbrock & 6061 upper combo with boost, and e85 should be a power maker!

What sad is, 98Cobra's car on motor would outrun Handz car with the twin screw.

ive out ran a few of them before! one was 04gt with a kenne bell, a few pullied cobra's, and most recently an 05 with a vortech, pulled him bad:nice:

I can't believe your gonna clutter your insanely clean engine bay with that thing

yea it's gonna junk it all up :(

:D

i hope so! im thinking the edelbrock & 6061 upper combo with boost, and e85 should be a power maker!

Yea, if I remember correctly, tank567 was making well north of 500 with stock PI heads and cams and Eddy intake on only 15ish pounds of boost. You've got a built bottom end, ported heads, and cams (and E85 potentially). I don't think it will be a problem, lol.

You keeping your current cams? Or gonna switch to a turbo-specific cam?

Yea, if I remember correctly, tank567 was making well north of 500 with stock PI heads and cams and Eddy intake on only 15ish pounds of boost. You've got a built bottom end, ported heads, and cams (and E85 potentially). I don't think it will be a problem, lol.

You keeping your current cams? Or gonna switch to a turbo-specific cam?

yea if i remember he made like 525 on 14.5lbs?? nick is actually going to buy my current cams back, because more then likely the car wouldn't build boost because of the cam specs. gonna try stock pi cams for now and see what kind of power it makes, then go with turbo cam's later on

I am gonna take those cams and put them on a big bore NPI to see just how fast you can take one..........

im interested to see what kind of power that will make!! BB's are sweet!

Sweet! :nice:

I'm going to have to start a new thread about E85 cause I'm not sure what you guys are talking about with this fuel.

E85? 85% ethanol, 15% regular 87 gas. has an octane rating around 102-105 and cheaper then regular gas! gas mileage goes way south when you run it tho.

Builds going to be exciting; I look forward to seeing the results.

thanks im hoping it makes good power!