Upstate, SC Shops

rjstaaf

Founding Member
May 31, 2002
Somewhere
Anyone know of a good shop that has experience in installing subframe connectors. I am either going with MM full length or the Kenny Brown extreme matrix system. I am looking for a shop that has done a good many, does good work and is familiar with the Mustang. I would prefer some place local but I don't mind driving into western NC or as far as Atlanta.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in the Upstate too, near Easley. Try Glenns Muffler in Seneca. He does killer exhaust work, and install his own custom made connectors. He does alot of Mustangs and rods, and isn't overpriced like the specialty shops. Hope this helps ! David
Glenns : (864)882-8298

Sub frame and Exhaust

Glens muffler in Seneca is excellent for exhaust as I have had him put some different systems on my 01 Cobra. Believe he would and could do it but know he does not do headers. 864 882-8298. Only cash or check.

For more technical doings such as pulleys,heads, etcsuggest the follwing.I am going to have the Kenny Brown sub frame system put on mine in a few weeks but I will be going to a shop to Lawrenceville Ga which is Gunter Automotive just off of highway 20 and 316. My son and I have had $$$$$$$ done to both of our Stang's with excellent results. Ask for Wayne 770-962-1380. Tell him the SC cobra and black Mustang sent you.

I'm in WNC if you PM me I can help u out.

I have everything you need to put them in in my shop.

Buy some welding rods and kick a few bucks for electric and we can weld those right n for you.
Prob need you to help just alittle but no big deal to install those.

I would try glenn's muffler shop in seneca, sc. The owner, Tommy Glenn, is very familiar with mustangs and installs subframe connecters, gears, etc. usually in off hours. Call and ask to speak with Tommy and set up an appointment.

He has done a lot of exhaust work on my car and my brother's MR2 turbo.

He also has a rollbar bender and can make custom roll cages.

Come up to Hendersonville and We at Cruel Illusions Automotive can weld them in for you, I have a set of Kenny brown on my car and the owner has a set of his own brand on his mustang. We are right of of Spatanburg Highway and upward rd. Next to Ingles. The owner was a trouble shooter for ford for 18 years. He knows his stuff

Phillip Davis