*urgent* Pacific raceway tommorow oct 17???

SilverGTStang

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2002
Surrey, BC
Hello all. Can someone please tell me what is going on tommorow at pacific raceway? Is there drag racing? someone told us it was saturday only, I cant get ahold of the track to get an answer so if someone could let me know that would be great. My friend wants to bring down his pro5.0 car for some testing tommorow but we dont want to drive all the way there if there is nothing going on. please let me know asap. heres a pic of the car if anyone is interested. best time so far is 6.75/207mph and the car is "street legal". Thanks. :nice:

rashsix.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

SilverGTStang said:
Hello all. Can someone please tell me what is going on tommorow at pacific raceway? Is there drag racing? someone told us it was saturday only, I cant get ahold of the track to get an answer so if someone could let me know that would be great. My friend wants to bring down his pro5.0 car for some testing tommorow but we dont want to drive all the way there if there is nothing going on. please let me know asap. heres a pic of the car if anyone is interested. best time so far is 6.75/207mph and the car is "street legal". Thanks. :nice:

rashsix.jpg

Sunday the 17th is a unique All Ford Day. Gates open at 8 AM and racing should begin at 9AM. In this case, the event is being combined with All Chevy day since ALL Ford was cancelled earlier this year due to rain. This change makes the name and description misleading, but there you have it. Next Saturday (23rd), is test and tune and the last day for racing this calendar year. Unfortunately, the prediction is for rain tomorrow, so know the risk before you depart. I hope that answers your questions. I hope to see you at the track.

THANK YOU!!! Weather permiting we will be there.

Diffrent forecasts are saying diffrent things, we'll definatley be watching them closley and if there is a good chance of some racing going down than well head down.

:flag: