using sea foam on stang= smoke show and 5.0 race video

• Sponsors (?)

ryan218 said:
what are you 50?

its ajoke your crank :lol: get over it and move on :p

No but when your 6th grade teacher told you literacy was important, it was for a reason no just because you were going to be graded on it the next day.

You really need to calm down man, who said you dont know what its like to work for something? Im just telling you that you shouldnt try to "teach" these guys about it because they already know. And calm down with the caps, its unnecessary and people take offense to it. You wont get any sympathy in this forum because your young, alot of people dont like the problems, and immaturity young people bring. You may think you have just as much of a right to be on here as they do, but they have just as much of a right to say what they want to, so deal with it or leave.

Oh and why are you sitting on a chain?

mob said:
No but when your 6th grade teacher told you literacy was important, it was for a reason no just because you were going to be graded on it the next day.

You really need to calm down man, who said you dont know what its like to work for something? Im just telling you that you shouldnt try to "teach" these guys about it because they already know. And calm down with the caps, its unnecessary and people take offense to it. You wont get any sympathy in this forum because your young, alot of people dont like the problems, and immaturity young people bring. You may think you have just as much of a right to be on here as they do, but they have just as much of a right to say what they want to, so deal with it or leave.

Agreed. I don't mind if you're here, just don't act like a complete idiot with run on sentences and caps. You look like an 8 year old. Most active people on this forum are 18 to mid 20s with the exception of some people 30 and above. I'm 18 and I can't stand reading a post and have some kid rambling on about who knows what, using caps, and a bunch of other garbage. Jokes are ok with me, but at least make it appear as if you at least have a high school education.

25thmustang said:
I love how it jumps right into guys not getting laid, coming from other guys on the exact same site, posting as much if not more than those who "arent getting laid". Ironic!

I work with alot of loose women...... lol. Im only on here a few hours everyday, but when I said what I did earlyier I was totaly joking.

795.0pacecar said:
But he doesn't have a highschool education, he just started or is about to start 9th grade.

mhm freshman :nice:

When did i try to tell you what you already know? I'm hear to learn and have fun when I'm bored. :nice: So if you don't like the 14 year old run on sentence kid....then its simple....don't read them.

mob said:

its a swinging chair :rolleyes:

ryan218 said:

When did i try to tell you what you already know? I'm hear to learn and have fun when I'm bored. :nice: So if you don't like the 14 year old run on sentence kid....then its simple....don't read them.

lifes tough, though **** get over it. i learned that recently. (so should you)

remember you cant always get what you want. so stop your bitching

Just a couple.

795.0pacecar said:
But he doesn't have a highschool education, he just started or is about to start 9th grade.
That's why I said to make it appear as if you have at least a high school education. Just asking to speak proper English and use proper grammar isn't even high school education.

ryan218 said:

It's hard not to read your post when it's in every thread and usually has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

88 Fox GT said:
That's why I said to make it appear as if you have at least a high school education. Just asking to speak proper English and use proper grammar isn't even high school education.

It's hard not to read your post when it's in every thread and usually has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

point would be?? i don't see why it matters.

if you think I'm stupid and cant contribute anyhting to this website then it's very simple. just skip what i post. yeah i post a lot but o well :nice:

LOL

stupidchart.jpg

Aliate X said:
you annoy people because you act like youve been around the block @ 14 yrs old. Your not the only one who paid for their **** when they were 14.

so you did to.

and no its because you all belive that everything i have was bought by my mom and dad, and it wasent. and for the around the block. who hasent :p

let the thread die if your just going to bitch at me