V1 accessories

mjk27435

Oct 15, 2008
I am trying to locate several items for my v1. I am in need of an inlet pipe with connectors (elbows), and the flexible tubing after that that goes into the fender well to the MAF. I bought a head unit from an individual that i later found needed bearings and seals. I got that stuff and is all back together, I just need the other stuff to get it on the car. I have the mounting bracket and stuff like that, just not the inlet side. If you could help with where I can get this stuff at a resonable price please let me know.. Thanks.. Mike:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I am trying to locate several items for my v1. I am in need of an inlet pipe with connectors (elbows), and the flexible tubing after that that goes into the fender well to the MAF. I bought a head unit from an individual that i later found needed bearings and seals. I got that stuff and is all back together, I just need the other stuff to get it on the car. I have the mounting bracket and stuff like that, just not the inlet side. If you could help with where I can get this stuff at a resonable price please let me know.. Thanks.. Mike:shrug:

Get a powerpipe it cost about the same and it makes a little more boost.

af-0110c-001.jpg