V3 Almost!

• Sponsors (?)

Car is back together and running,didnt post pics because it was exact same thing as last time....lol
Now that i know it runs,and the head gasket seems to be holding,im just waiting for my 60lbs injectors,and 3.80 pulley,then back to the tuner i go!....im hoping this pulley gives me less boost this time also?!

$65 a piece, wow, I just went broke thinking about them. What methods did you use getting your block clean enough for them to seal right?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk
.041 yes....tuner said im fine,so i rolled with it.
I was unsure about the mls myself,wanted to run the 9333s again but i figured to try these since tuner recommended them.
I saw a few used blocks at the machinists shop that looked exactly like mine,asked if he thought the felpro mls would seal them,he said yes,mine didnt have really deep scratches on the block so i gambled,and so far its holding,put them on dry,80 on bottom of head 90 on top...clean oil and water is all i want at this point!...lol,running great also.
See what happends after the final tune i guess,going less boost and less hp.

Reactions: 1 users
I seen where you had to buy a smog pump delete pulley kit in order to run your accessory belt. I did away with my smog pump years ago and can't remember how the thing bolted on or where any of my mounting hardware is. Did you need this little smog pump bracket or does the delete kit bolt right onto the vortech setup.
s-l1600.jpg

A little update before the tune this fri...i now have a 3.80 pulley on,and 60lbs injectors installed,only :poo:ty thing is i have to tow it to the tuner this time,its running really rich and idle sucks ass now...im wondering what my boost is going to be with the 3.80 on now,im thinking 6-7 psi maybe?

Hey guys,its been a while,but happy to report my ride is in full working order finally!
This is where it was at before i changed the injectors,10psi,and still with the head leak!
E3BC3309-577D-4AAA-BD74-D7123C83C85D.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
And after all my head aches,i decided to go with max 7psi to be safe for now,i upgraded to a aem 2 stage meth kit,and changed out my crap msd distributor to a stocker....
77FE3B16-3E98-421A-9A97-566F67C8B67F.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
So,i did drive it with multiple tunes lol,of coarse it was more explosive before,but im just happy its working perfectly now!....and its respectable still cant complain!....the felpro mls gaskets worked great also,im glad for that!

Reactions: 1 users
Also want to say thanks to parm at jawanda motorsports,hes a good guy,helped me out big time!,anyone from the lower mainland should go see him for a tune,very knowledgable and helpful for sure...