V3 Install Under Way Finally

Right but isn't it true that they advertise up front that they do not do custom tunes?

No. they are intentionally vague. so essentially unless you have a stock motor. they MAY say no?

Free Tunes for Life Program – BAMA Performance

Bama Performance may choose to not supply tunes for heavily modified vehicles with aftermarket superchargers, turbo systems, engine swaps and other aftermarket engine components.

• Sponsors (?)

Are the 24's a colder than stock plug? Any difference in the recommended gap for a boosted application compared to NA?

.032 for a boosted car as far as gap goes is what I have always used .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Vac disconnected set rail pressure at 53psi. This gives me 11.5 AF ratio at WOT. Idle and cruise is 14.5 AF ratio. It's making 6.4psi at 5000 rpm. At 5100 rpm it stumbles like it's hitting a rev limiter. It went to over 6000 rpm when it was NA. I need to figure out why it's now stumbling. I've done nothing with plugs or plug gap yet.

It's getting all the fuel it needs according to the wideband.

Any ideas on the 5100 rpm stumble?

Last night at 12:1 AF and 12 degrees initial timing it went to 5900 rpm. The fact that its now stumbling at 5100 rpm with 11.5 AF and 10 degrees timing is weird. In my mind anyway.

sorry- yes 24's are one step colder than stock 25's. I like copper plugs especially when using a supercharger. Set gat to .32-.35 . check the plug for signs of detonation and if needed go to 23's

Thanks. Could issues with spark plugs cause my stumble?

My fuel pump is recent new 155 LPH

Also you're only running a 155lph pump? That's to small. I was reading earlier today on another forum that switching to the proper pump completely changed the cars performance. He was not running lean on the gauge either. The car had a slight problem accelerating at the top of the rpm band but basically pulled to the self imposed limiter. After swapping out the pump it rev'd cleaner and actually made around 50 more hp. The previous pump had reached its limits and stopped making power. If it were my car I'd have at least a 255 and if buying new drop a 340lph in it. Any excess fuel will just be returned to the tank anyway. You would be safer IMO and potentially run better. Just my limited .02

Also you're only running a 155lph pump? That's to small. I was reading earlier today on another forum that switching to the proper pump completely changed the cars performance. He was not running lean on the gauge either. The car had a slight problem accelerating at the top of the rpm band but basically pulled to the self imposed limiter. After swapping out the pump it rev'd cleaner and actually made around 50 more hp. The previous pump had reached its limits and stopped making power. If it were my car I'd have at least a 255 and if buying new drop a 340lph in it. Any excess fuel will just be returned to the tank anyway. You would be safer IMO and potentially run better. Just my limited .02
Blower . I vote 340 and be done with it . Give you room to grow in making more boost as you want it .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Dang it! I just put that 155LPH in there not too long ago. Maybe I'll have to do it again. But I did find a loose connection at the MAF connector. Maybe that's it.