V6 forums are dead

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by OxMox, Jun 2, 2005.

1. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

It's pretty hot here in chicago...92 degrees! So hot that when I was cutting the grass today, it just burst into flames! There also was a spraying of rain today but the sun was out. I heard that in the south it's knowns as "The devil's beating his wife"? I'm not sure. Anyways, my pants are vibrating.
  2. OxMox

OxMox turkeysammichesonhisface

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

WTF, thats funny stuff. They must say that in the redneck part of the south, 'cause they don't say that in Florida... atleast not that i've ever heard. You should get your pants looked at if they're vibrating either that or got a problem with certain areas on your body. :rlaugh:
  3. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I tend to say random **** like that. But, I can explain the vibrating pants part...I have my cell phone on vibrate so whenever I'm with someone or near some I say "Excuse me, my pants are vibrating." It always leaves them with a puzzled look.

Can anyone answer this question: At a barbeque, will lesbians tend to eat the hot dogs first or do they go after the salad? :scratch:

I could never figure that one out.
  4. OxMox

... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I'd say the hotdogs first.... They know they want them, hence why they're so into girls.
  5. '66 coupe

'66 coupe Founding Member

But isn't wanting something, and wanting to put it in your mouth two totally different things?!! :shrug: :rlaugh:

I love how a thread can go into the gutter after only 3 posts. :banana:
  6. OxMox

:banana: :banana: :banana: B.A.N.A.N.A.S. :banana: :banana: :banana:

HA HAA! ...Bordem.
    (Phil Ken Sebbin - Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law)
  7. OxMox

[QUOTE='66 coupe]But isn't wanting something, and wanting to put it in your mouth two totally different things?!! :shrug: :rlaugh:

I love how a thread can go into the gutter after only 3 posts. :banana:[/QUOTE]

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: ... 3 posts is to long, should be around 1-2.
  8. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I think my post should have thrown it into the gutter right away, lol.

Come on guys more random stuff is needed here.

I'll start. So, ummm...er, did anyone catch CBS's Fire Me Please show last night? Unfornonaly, I did. I like to watch those candid camera shows(but not candid camera) and I thought that it was going to be funny. It wasn't. Good thing one of my friends called me and we hung out so I wouldn't have to watch it but, I taped it(why? because I can). I watched it at 3am and you know what, at 3 am anything is funny. Might explain why the Tony Danza Show is on at that same time.
  9. OxMox

ROFLMFAO :rlaugh: Tony danza is such a douche. :rlaugh: '66 where are you man? Ok, 3 word post time!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronald McDonald says
  10. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

What's his deal? ----> :banana:
  11. cruisinV6

cruisinV6 New Member

This is the best threa I have read in a long time. I enjoy the randomness of it!
    By the way, being a college student, I think I ran out of mods to do my car.
  12. cruisinV6

cruisinV6 New Member

And that thought makes me sad :(
  13. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I've got plenty of mods to do but not enought beans for it :( I'm going to start college this year, and I'm trying to prepare myself, so I've been watching the WB but they have no shows about people in college! I don't know what to expect, I mean the WB got high school life right (except that kid in my school that had super powers was a prick). Dammit!
  14. OxMox

LMFAO! :rlaugh: Go rent, NL's Van wilder... lol. nothing like college but it's funny as hell.
  15. OxMox

He's Rick James
  16. OxMox

Purple monkey dishwasher
  17. OxMox

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :nono: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...And to think that there are starving people in other countries, I guess i'll never understand. :shrug:
  18. cruisinV6

cruisinV6 New Member

College is great, plus it's a bonus for myself going to a school where there are literally 7 times more girls than guys. That is a real figure too. Makes like interesting. :D :nice:
  19. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

That's good to hear :nice:
  20. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

All the answers to life are on stangnet. If you look closely at the smilies, you'll see why other people in countries are starving, it's because the damn bananas keep on sprouting legs and running away!! :banana:

Also, all the :spot: walking spots were eaten. The last known one was "spotted" (get it) in Africa in the early 90's. I guess their pimped out shades rendered them delicious.