V6 forums are dead

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by OxMox, Jun 2, 2005.

1. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Hmm...your into extasy huh? And now we'll see you on mondays, BUT you hate them...SUICIDE? If so, can i have your stang? If not I'll take the extasy to sell :D Ya, I've done suicide a few times...it's not what it's cracked up to be. Damn movies.

Ya, family guy rocks! Did you see the one if the first season when the family car gets crashed and they rent a "mustang"? :rlaugh:
  2. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

:(

That really hurts

OR DOES IT? :scratch:
  3. cruisinV6

cruisinV6 New Member

I was drinking beer, a lot of beer. Hangover wasnt that bad, but getting up at like 8 to go pee, i was still drunk, that WAS interesting.

Holy **** is that video funny, glad its not me cuz all that would hurt like hell, but damn, funny.
  4. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Ya, the hangovers arn't that bad but I hate waking up drunk.
  5. cruisinV6

cruisinV6 New Member

I actually like the feeling of waking up drunk, going pee and then back to bed, reminds me I had a great night. Its even better when I wake up and see a hot chick next to me naked in my bed.............wait that's never happened :nonono:
  6. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. '66 coupe

'66 coupe Founding Member

What sucks is waking up drunk and two hours late for work.

What's REALLY fun is going to work when you're still drunk. One of my roommates works with me, so I can bum rides from him. Somehow I interact with customers A LOT better and thus do a better job when I'm a little tipsy. Guess that's why I still have my job. :shrug:
  8. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

[QUOTE='66 coupe]What sucks is waking up drunk and two hours late for work.

What's REALLY fun is going to work when you're still drunk. One of my roommates works with me, so I can bum rides from him. Somehow I interact with customers A LOT better and thus do a better job when I'm a little tipsy. Guess that's why I still have my job. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I think you found the secret of keeping a job. I guess it sounds like fun and the customer's maybe are less *******ish. I hope your not a brainsurgen or a kitten brain surgen. :D
  9. hotmustang331

hotmustang331 New Member

The reason I mod my 04 and modded my dad 00 (before I bought the 04) is just to have an "edge" on the other V6 stangs and now to have an edge on the other V8 GTs...and let me tell you A. with the 00 5spd 6 i have never been beat by another 6 in it. and B. with my 04 GT 5spd after mods I have never been beat by another GT (when bone stock I was beat by a 99+ seleen clone.... with K&N and RA i was beat by some red auto GT...I since beat that red GT after mods)...so thats what it is for me, i did look for some GTs when in the 6, but was only hoping for a 99+ auto vert with 3 pass in it LOL. Never really raced a GT in the 6. Anyways I have tied 1 GT after mods, and he had everythink, including custom dyno tune, besides LTs and gears...we were even till 115 when I shut down. Its really all in good fun, just be happy with what you have and TRY to remember what the purpose of the car is...mine is a DD so no stg 2 cams for me LOL....HP TTs will go on however.
  10. OxMox

OxMox turkeysammichesonhisface

Mondays = GAY!

12:30 almost time for lunch, lol. Yeah, I saw that Family guy episode where he had to rent a "mustang" lol, where does the gas go? It rained so much yesterday, but when it was done I took some pics of my car, gotta post them up. I just set up a thing at photobucket.com so hopefully I can put them up on there. It looks so good. :banana:
  11. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I just came back from the dentist. My mouth hurts. I call my dentist the Russian Butcher because she's russian and she loves to hack my gums up :(
    I bet that on the side she sells all the blood that she gets from people to Hollywood. She found one cavity so I'll be back there on Monday...I hope I come outta there alive. You gotta get those pics up of your stang, asap. I'm going to wash/wax my stang today, so you know what that means...It's going to rain tomorow! :nonono:
  12. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Ya, people mod there cars because it's fun.
  13. OxMox

Yeah. Butchers are like people, only poorer. I'll try to post them up, I took my step-dads 1000$ camera and it took me like an hour to figure out how to work that thing. When you take pictures it burns them straigh on to a floppy disk... WEIRD. So I have them on my computer at work and put them through photoshop to clean them up a little, like crop and sharpen them. I just gotta figure out how to take the moded ones from photoshop and post them.
  14. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Ya I guess butchers are like people. The strange thing is that right next to the dentist is a deli... is there a connection :shrug: ?

I'm not good with figuring electronics, so good luck with it.
  15. OxMox

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I know it needs lowering. I took off my FRPP springs last monday 'cause I was supposed to be getting a set of MAC's but they haven't come yet. :( I'll try to get some more pics of it today... IF IT DOESN'T RAIN!
  16. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Blah, I hate the rain because it always rains when I wash the mustang. I'm confused right now. I've planned so much to do for my stang over the summer but I haven't done anything yet. I think my first peice of business is going to be some sway bars and maybe so springs but I hate ordering online because you gotta wait...
  17. OxMox

Yup. Rain sucks, Plain and simple. I took those yesterday when it stoped raining for like 30 mins. I was still trying to take some when it started pouring. :nonono: I had just washed it on saturday too. Argh!
  18. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

For some reason those pics didn't load before. Sweet stang :drool: Wish it was mine :D Those pics actually came out good. I think some of those close up pics with the rain look really tight. You should get a cardomain site because you need to show off your stang. If you ever want to sell it, just contact me. It rained a few minutes ago and it's still suppost to rain tonight and tomorow but they said that last week and it only rained on the first half. I don't trust the weather guys any more. I think I'm just gonna wash her today...

Just wondering, what kind of mods did you do to her? I'm guessing alot. lol
  19. OxMox

Thanks, weather people are gay, always wrong and they never shower. I got a few things done to it.

Engine

1. K&N FIPK Intake
    2. Moto blue 73mm MAF
    3. 65mm GT t-body ported and half-shafted
    4. Proted upper I/M (matched 65mm inlet, bolt post removal, divet welding)
    5. Ported lower I/M (Deleted EGR ports)
    6. Heads machined, replaced valve guide, viton valvesteam seals
    7. Moto blue 42% reduction pulley, aluminum water-pump pulley, & alternator
    8. Moto blue 180* thermostat
    9. Ross forged flat top pistons & pins/ hastings piston rings(fitted to the factory con-rods)
    10. Rpm-Mustangs.com camshaft 207/207
    11. Plasma booster ignition
    12. Bosch Platinum 4+ plugs w/ JBA power cables
    13. Diablosport predator tuner
    14. Bosch fuel pump w/ bosch 24lbh injectors
    15. Nos universal powerfogger kit (neverused. had to sell :( )

Exhaust

1. MAC short-tube headers (non ceramic coated)
    2. Power-cats hi flow cats
    3. Custom made Y-pipe (had a mac h-pipe...sold)
    4. Borla cat-back exhaust

Tranny

1. T-lok
    2. Steeda Tri-ax shifter
    3. Ram stage 1 clutch
    4. Steeda quick releas cluthc quadrant/firewall adjuster

wheels/Tires

1. Saleen replicas 18x9 (front) 18x10 (rear)
    2. Falken Beta FK 451 235/40/zr18 (front) 285/35/zr18 (rear)

Brakes/suspension

1. Hawk carbon brake pads
    2. Stoptech big brake kit (purchaseing... soon.)
    3. FRPP C-class springs (bought MAC springs)
    4. FRPP Spring isolators
    5. BBK offset rack bushings
    6. BBK heavy duty endlinks
    7. Addco front/rear sway bars
  20. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

:jaw: Wow, that's a **** load of mods. How long have you been modding? Just wondering, what the hell is a Plasma booster ignition? :shrug: Never heard of it. Also, how's that t-lok working out for you? I'm thinking of getting it because it'll help my traction in the winter but, would I need new gears(i hope so because this would give me a reason to buy them)? All I have is a bullit fuel door :bang: