V6 forums are dead

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by OxMox, Jun 2, 2005.

1. OxMox

OxMox turkeysammichesonhisface

I've been modding it for almost 2 1/2 years. I started modding it about 4 months or so after getting it. I had an older body style GT before my V6... that was my first car. I think it's alot but not really enough. http://www.rpmoutlet.com/musv8driveshaft.htm This is the plasma booster ignition, it's ok I might have to go with something else if I do anything bigger to my car... not sure. If you get the t-lok you won't have to get gears, I don't have and don't really want them but I might get them later on just to say I have them, the t-lok works great btw. I want to get the FRPP aluminum D-shaft as my next mod and then I might call it quits for mods on this car for awhile.

...Does it cost anything to do a cardomain site? I wouldn't mind doing it, I wanna get a few more/different pics though and i'm gonna wait till the MAC springs get here and I do the brakes. I also had to put my old intake on when I took out the nitrous kit it kinda has a big hole in it, I need to get somthing to fill it up, I got that ugly denscharger in there. Looks like it's almost homemade... but it works. :shrug:

2. '66 coupe

'66 coupe Founding Member

Is your car one of those Pythons they sold down here?

3. bentley429

bentley429 Banned

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

4. OxMox

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Is your car one of those Pythons they sold down here?[/QUOTE]

What's man, what's been going on with you? Unfortunately yes it is. I hate that little piece of vynle that's on the side of the car. Ugly! I wanna take it off but I keep forgetting, and I think if I take it off now it'll have left a mark, so i'll just leave it on. When I got it I thought "what a chicks car" but after two years... I think not.

5. OxMox

I don't find it funny. :D They've been dead for the last... well since the server crash, nobody is on anymore. Nice to see that you get a kick outta it though. :rolleyes:

6. OxMox

Jackson was found not guilty!

...My ass. :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

7. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

So that's what a plasma booster is. Now I know. It sounds like some sort of medical treatment. Just wondering, why'd you go with the plasma booster?No, cardomain is free and it's pretty easy to use. Hmmm...I want a t-lok AND gears :damnit: but, I don't want to use octane 93 gas, but it's only like an extra 2.50 so I don't know. If your going with your last mod, then make is big....SUPERCHARGED IT! :banana:

8. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I was just going to post that! :notnice: He gave me wine and made me play naked twister, while he "hopped" to his song "Beat It" and he would call me Billie Jean... :(

9. OxMox

I went with it awhile ago when I thought I was not going to really do anything to it but small stuff. I got it cause it was cheap and simple... works good however. Cool, go for the gears and t-lok but what do you mean about the 93 octane?

10. OxMox

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

...That's sick. :rlaugh:

11. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Cause you have to tune the stang with the gears and then you gotta use the expensive gas(even thought all gas is now expensive).

Sorry, If I'm not making sense...I'm still in the courtroom in total shock, that Micheal Jackson wasn't convicted. Damn lawyers, I gotta hire some better ones next time. The thing that scares me is that when the verdict was being read, he kept on looking at me and licking his lips and winking... :(

12. OxMox

... :nonono: you are not right. :rlaugh: You don't have to tune the car for the gears, you can simply get a speedo recalibrator or some such tool. Although if you want to tune it you can, with the diablosport predator or other hand tuners.

:rlaugh:

13. Stangfanatic98

Stangfanatic98 New Member

Worked, your car is beautiful in so many ways. Mad props man. :hail2: :hail2: :flag: :nice:

14. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Hmm...Didn't know that. Those gears are now a possibly but I proboly would go with the predator thought eventually.

Hey, don't laught at me. What me and MJ and Mr. Bubbles had was special. Me and Mr. Bubbles would always search for MJ's :banana:

15. OxMox

Thanks I appreciate it, it took a lot of time and money and since you can't get time back anyway, and money is only something you need if you don't die tomorrow, it was worth it. Lol. I was looking for the picture thread you started 'cause I want to post up some pics in there, but I could'nt find it... Might have to start a new one. :D

16. OxMox

Id say if you're going to do it anyway, you might aswell save up the couple extra bucks and do it right. :flag: American Muscle :flag: lol.

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: . You'll always have those nights at neverland.

17. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. I hope the trail didn't bankrupt him because who will pay for my mods? :( I wonder if boy george is busy... LOL :puke:

18. OxMox

:lol: HA! I didn't know any body else knew about him. The best is him in the beginning of the wedding singer, I think thats him anyway.

19. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I haven't seen the wedding singer. :(
    But boy george is my hunky piece of man meat that i dream about all night. "it's" the hottest thing alive. :nice: How do you know who he is worked? Got his cd in your stang? :rlaugh:

20. OxMox

Go rent it!