V6 forums are dead

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by OxMox, Jun 2, 2005.

1. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

[QUOTE='66 coupe]You must be doing a good job! :rlaugh:
    I wish I could surf the net at my work. Instead they make me watch TV all day. :D[/QUOTE]

Ok, you guys are lucky that you can surf the net or watch TV. Rain OR snow, I'm standing on the street corner pretending to be selling "Street Wise"(A magazine that is sold by the homeless). Let's just say I perform more tricks than David Copperfield and I don't even have a rabbit.
  2. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

[QUOTE='66 coupe]On second thought, they are supposed to look geeky. Maybe they should've Civics with big spoilers and exhausts. :banana:[/QUOTE]

Lol, I guess that would work. But those bugs, er, I guess they're umm... cute? :shrug: It won't scare those housewives during the day when it pulls up into their driveway, instead you'll hear "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...That's darn cute!"

[QUOTE='66 coupe]:banana:[/QUOTE]
    I've been waiting a while to do this.

Let me hear you say, this **** is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! :banana:
    This **** is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! :banana:
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Edit: Stangnet has banned me from using the dancing banana from it's forums again. I'm sorry to Mr. and Mrs. Dancing Banana for whatever pain I may have brought upon their family. -- Max
  3. AndyG47

AndyG47 Member

I have 200+ with my cold air.

However I must agree with you also. Nobody is ever really here. (I try to help where possible) :mad: And there are 10,000+ posts with people asking where they can get gears and t-loks cheap for their v6's and how much of a difference it will make. :mad: IT'S CALLED "SEARCH FORUMS" PEOPLE!!!

Also isn't there a post to the V8 and 5.0 owners to stop bashing us V6 owners?
  4. Stangfanatic98

Stangfanatic98 New Member

Well, you said pop in some random things and I did?

No, I'm not really sure. I don't THINK it was a semi though. I have ALMOST been run over by a commuter bus though.. The previous owner never told me. I have this rust spot in the bottom outside corner of the driver door (towards the rear section of the door). I don't know if it was a scratch that graduated to that fist-sized rust thing or what, but it's getting worse and I need it fixed! That, and I have this 'drip stain' that runs straight down my rear bumper and it's under the clear coat..I think it had something to do with dirt buildup around my trunk? :shrug: I have NO idea how that happened (previous owner too) but I want that sanded and shot with some paint too.
  5. OxMox

OxMox turkeysammichesonhisface

[QUOTE='66 coupe]You must be doing a good job! :rlaugh:
    I wish I could surf the net at my work. Instead they make me watch TV all day. :D[/QUOTE]

...Good job, yeah right. I don't do anything at my work. From 8:00 - 8:00, all I do is sit at a desk, answer phone calls, take messages, fax copies, write a few reports, call clients, do spreadsheets, etc. etc. FREAKIN ETC! It's boring but easy and the pay is good, so I guess I can't complain.

:banana: B-A-N-A-N-A-S :banana: I hate that song. :nonono: ...She is lucky that she's hott.
  6. OxMox

I know, post after post of "what would you do if..", "exhaust?", "e-bay cai...worth it?" & "i'm to lazy to go and search for info, but i'll search for **** :nice: "
  7. OxMox

8. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

The song's suck in my head but she is hot :D
  9. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Which you did, which was good. It's just the later in the day it is, the less sence I make.
  10. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

With ****, you get immediate results.
  11. Stangfanatic98

Stangfanatic98 New Member

12. OxMox

Absolutely. :nice:

****, an american tradition as big as the superbowl and as old as the toothless joes that mined for gold. :nice:
  13. OxMox

14. OxMox

...Yeah, it's called a rimjob. I don't why it's called that, I woulda gone with something like "the dreaded pooper eater" or "the golden hole of dome". But that's just me.
  15. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

I can't see the video...damn computers and their technology. Today I went by lowes and I saw a couple trying to fit a pretty big air conditioner in their stang(01-04 model). They tried the trunk, wouldn't even go in. Then they got the idea of fitting it in the back sit behind the driver and IT ACTUALLY FIT! WOW! I thought for sure that it wouldn't but it did. The only thing is I don't know how that guy was going to drive home, because he had his seat pushed up all the way in the fronth.
  16. OxMox

:OT: :chair:
  17. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

Sorry, I'll get back on topic. So micheal jackson isn't leaving his house so e-mail mailed me his pubic hair. :puke: I'm so scared.

Anyways on Conan that had er, him on and he said that it was the first time taht 12 adults were able to get him off! LOL Conan is the best.

I hope this isn't off topic now.

I gotta get some pads(tampon and buffing) now! I wonder if I could use tampon pads? Hey, it might be the key for that perfect shine. I bet it works better on red cars...
  18. OxMox

LMFAO. :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: ...Conan is the ****nite of all time, him and the walker texas ranger lever. :rlaugh:
  19. OxMox

:( That's no good. I don't know what to say about that, except that it's

:banana: B-A-N-A-N-A-S :banana:
  20. zincyellow03

zincyellow03 New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: