V6 friend of mine...

PonyboyIsaac

Aug 20, 2004
well i was talking with a friend of mine in the parking lot of my job the other day, we were just shooting the bull dreaming about the GT500 and stuff(hes a big stang/car nut like me) and he told me he really wanted something with more power than his 02 v6 offers him. I kind of feel bad for the guy as it is because he just owns a 6 banger, but than he told me a story of this psychotic chic that lives in our town that owns(used to own anyway) a mach1. Well anyway he said that one day he was pumping gas and miss psycho mach1 pulls up beside him while he is pumping gas and starts power stalling the crap out of her mach right next to him. Well he said he just sort of smiled and laughed it off and she just rolled up her window saying nothing to him and went merrily on her way. The poor guy says he felt all embarrased having to finish pumping and paying after the little scene that beotch made. This chic owns one of those hummer h3s now(her daddy is a doctor, figures) and i swear next time i see her on the streets i'm gonna harrass the crap outa her and her box winabago!:mad:And i'm not gonna care what others think since she obviously doesnt, she really deserves it. U just dont treat people like that becuz they have weaker cars, it just pissed me off, i had to vent. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

COBRA90GT said:
oh sorry, maybe that phrase isnt used in all parts of the country, it means steping on your brakes then on the gas and doing a burnout like that. her mach was an automatic, so she could do this easily, i dont think she would have the skill to do this with a manual.Not because shes a girl but because shes a retard:D