V8 Owners...Most, not all, but most....

• Sponsors (?)

Well its like Lee Iacocca says "If you can find a better car out there. Buy it"

And since the Mustang is offered in a V8 many think that that's all that there is. Now understandably many for their own reasons can't afford a V8 and those that can look down upon them.:nonono:

In my years of owning a Vintage Mustang those who ask about turning early I6 Mustangs into V8s I implore them not to. I6s can be made into some great driving cars. Although most vintage owners always look for more HP we also appreciate great I6s

yea that cobra manifold is an svo, they called it both for some reason?

anyway, 94-95 GT's are not total dogs compared to the 96-98 GT's. a stock foxbody GT or LX5.0 can hand a 96-98gt owner at least a car length or so, depending on drivers. the 94-95 is a little heavier than foxbody so it will lose but not by as much

with stock exhaust, a cobra intake, pulleys, and headers he's probably lookin at 205-210 rwhp on a good day. yes with all your mods to your 6 you've got the drop on him.

many people just think a v8 > v6 ignorantly (it happens to be my opinion, but i know with proper setup and any amount of work, any car can be made respectably fast)

hell, i just got smoked on the freeway by my buddy's 4cyl integra lol. its got a type-r engine/cpu conversion in it, pushing well near 180 to the wheels. and he weighs about half a ton less than i do.

sorry your crap coworker don't know his ass from a hole in the ground, but don't think all gt owners are the same, especially if they're part of this website or others like it

peace

Euphoric306 said:
hell, i just got smoked on the freeway by my buddy's 4cyl integra lol. its got a type-r engine/cpu conversion in it, pushing well near 180 to the wheels. and he weighs about half a ton less than i do.

And there you have it. Power to weight ratio is how to go fast.