Vacuum Help! Diagram? Anything

UserName

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2001
Deland, Florida
On my 89 lincoln town car i just swapped engines since my old one blew the day after i bought the car, i pretty well have everything hooked up and i have the car running, just not very well... I'm thinking its running a little rough because i don't have these vacuum lines hooked up, i know its not a mustang but it should be the same or close right? well if any of you can help me i really do appreciate it! Also i do have the smog pump removed and i plugged the hose that goes to it from the heads.

On the Fuel line theres a little thing i think its the Fuel pressure regulator
wheres the vacuum hose go?

Theres 3 vacuums on the back of upper intake, where are the hoses that hook up to it? Theres also a large vacuum on the front wheres the vacuum for that?

On the back of the lower intake theres 2 vacuum spots where are the hoses that hook up to it

On the throttle body theres a thing on the side of it with a electrical plug and a thing where a vacuum line hooks up to it, wheres the vacuum hose?

And there is a thing with abunch of vacuum lines on the inner fender on the passenger side whats that for? two of the lines are melted off on it.

If any of this stuff is unneccessary EGR that i can remove please let me know

• Sponsors (?)