Vacuum Line Q

On a 5.0 efi how many vacuum lines come off of upper intake, sans anything emissions related.
Installing RPM 2 and trying to clean up engine bay as much as possible.
Any tips in that area appreciated as well, got the wiring looking pretty good and simplified. Moved crane Hi-6 box inside car, loomed a lot of stuff together ect. Re taped pretty much entire harness.

• Sponsors (?)

ai72-photobucket-com_albums_i200_tengram_intakemanifoldvacuumrouting_2-jpg.7441

So we need one coming from front to canister, one to PVC, vac manifold, and fpr, that's all that's necessary I think. Can I use the two opposite each other near throttle body for purge and fuel press? I'm not sure vacuum is the same at that point in intake?? (Although I do believe fpr was connected there at throat of previous intake) which sadly was a pp typhoon.

So we need one coming from front to canister, one to PVC, vac manifold, and fpr, that's all that's necessary I think. Can I use the two opposite each other near throttle body for purge and fuel press? I'm not sure vacuum is the same at that point in intake?? (Although I do believe fpr was connected there at throat of previous intake) which sadly was a pp typhoon.

No- the two lines on the TB are not vacuum- they are for the EGR coolant. Follow the diagram I posted

No, I'm not speaking of the coolant connections on egr, they are long gone. I'm talking about the threaded vac ports in neck of rpm 2 upper, just beyond the tb and egr. Should be same vac there as in plenum from what I can find. Just concerned that I might need to have them more down stream, still might be to close to throttle blade but I think physics should be same drop when blade opens there as it is past "throat" of upper.
Thanks for diagram!