Roush Value of 1999 Saleen S281-NA Cobra Speedster w/13k Miles

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by wsbrigham, Jan 8, 2006.

1. I'm thinking about selling my '99 Saleen Cobra Speedster #357 I am unable to find a value for the vehicle. It's in perfect condition with 13k miles. Does anyone have an idea of what I might ask for it?

Photos below:
    PICT3Saleen357.jpg
    PICT2Saleen357.jpg

Thanks a bunck for the input!!

Attached Files:

2. im sure its gonna be worth a good amount because of the rarity of those cobra builds... id imagine a few thousand over the normal 281

3. I'd say low 20's. Didn't you pay about that for it 6 months ago?

Why are parting with it? At one time, you mentioned wanting an S/C car?:shrug:

4. Yes. I picked-up the car last July for around 24k. Also, I did mention I wanted a SC because I sold my '01 SC. However, I just ordered a Vortech for my '05 Saleen, so that will suffice my need for power.
    I contemplating the sale of the car because my wife wants to go back to school full time to finish her nursing degree and we also want to buy a second house. I'm kinda' feeling out the market to see if it would be worth selling. I have to say, though, I really love that car, so it might be hard to part with.

5. Billy only if it was the 2003 or 2004 i would want to buy it. that is what i want a 03 or 04 Saleen cobra speedster. white of course

6. Very clean looking Saleen! Very hard decision!

7. Call Mark at PAS, he will be able to tell you what it's worth. List it for sale with him, best money you will spend...

8. Um, I would imagine so, since this is from January of 2006.

9. LOL!!!