Valve cover holes

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, those are the most expensive valve covers I've seen just for plain Jane looks, I like them.

I drilled Aluminum TFS Valve covers a few months ago for double breathers. I just traced the breather over the valve cover and cut it short (was afraid to take too much). When I was running a blower I used a Super Coupe PCV and one breather with oil catch can. Seemed to work pretty good. The catch can was clear glass so I could see the oil in there. You'll have to get creative and make your own. Rick91GT has a fancy schmancy oil can catch system. You can PM about it, I think he sells it (he's a Stangnet dealer).

Here are the TFS Valve Covers I worked on.
44baa7c6.jpg

3b6205cd.jpg

f901ddcd.jpg

28b08664.jpg

working there has it's perks :) I wanted plain jane, i didn't want ford racing or anything that i don't care to promote. only other ones that i liked i found on summit and they had huge ford racing written on them.

why did you go with just the breathers this time on the fox?

Then stick the PCV in one of the valve covers.

I would pick the best location based on your setup. Put the valve cover on the car with the intake and see where the best place to put the holes would be.

Kurt

I prefer to not put the breather right over the rear section on the valve cover above the oil drain holes in the cylinder heads. I have no proof but I think it may have some issue on the fluid dymaics and draining in the head.

On most boost set-ups I prefer to use a breather tank set-up and no PCV.

For fabricated style valve covers I like the Jeff Johnson stuff but I used a set of these recently and was really impressed, billet rails to and around $200 retail. Moroso is on my :poo: list after waiting 8 weeks for some fabricated parts they said would be 2.

Hamburger
ham-1087.jpg