Valve cover value question....

Vinnietbird

Jun 2, 2005
These are NOT for sale. I would just like to know how much they are worth...They are NOS '94/'95 Cobra valve covers. They are black in color,double wall construction,"COBRA" embossed in them.The driver side is still in a factory box,the passenger side isn't. I was thinking about painting them and installing them on my Sport, but, if they have a big value,I'll probably store them away in my rolling tool box. Again,these aren't for sale,I just want to know if they have a value.

• Sponsors (?)

I saw a used pair in nice condition up on ebay and it ended up selling for upper-50's. I don't think you can get these anymore but not I'm not sure if they are a "wanted" item either.

A set of 94/95 Cobra valve covers in nice condition sold recently for 61 bucks, a set of 93 Cobra's (same but without Cobra embossed) went for 32 bucks on Ebay.

I would hold on to them, unless you really need to be rid of them. I think the value will go up as people start restoring Cobra's. These cars are 15/16 years old now and will soon become classic cars.

FWIW, I sold a pair of near mint 94/95 GT valve covers for 75 dollars, but could not give away the other 2 pairs I had. So go figure:D

I think I'll just prep and paint them Ford Blue to match the intake and block,and install them. That was my original plan anyway. After those are on,I'll go ahead and install the GT40 upper and 24# injectors.
Thanks for the responses.

I have UPR chromed aluminum covers now. I like them,but,they aren't what I really want. I either wanted these Cobra covers,or Trick Flow covers.

Here are the current covers...

DSCF2739.jpg