Valve covers made Specific for the SN95 5.0!!

Chris95SVT

Aug 10, 2003
Connecticut
That's right guys... Thanks to a friend of mine, who has a hook up at Moroso, we may soon have an actual Valve cover that will fit our cars! Made only for the 94-95 5.0's.

My car will be the prototype, and I will keep you guys post.. Here are the Fox Valve covers on my car, they are working from these.. FINALLY!!!!

Cost will be under $300 for the pair.. Maybe alot less.. But they look killer..

1moroso9.jpg

1moroso7.JPG

1moroso8.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

HoofnIt said:
Well now, did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? Lighten up a little, not all of us are looking for a full-race setup.

Uhh.. no. I'm just stating the obvious. Look at the valve covers, do they look like something that would go on an emissions legal car? There isn't even a Oil fill hole!

(Just bustin ;) )

I think they look nice and all but some of us 94-95 Owners that are running Stud Mount rockers would really appreciate them... but not emissions legal guess where out of luck.... Even though there not emissions why no Oil Fill Hole???

BTW: how well do you like the X2C Tranny??? I'm looking at purchasing one in the next couple weeks..

SorsCode said:
I think they look nice and all but some of us 94-95 Owners that are running Stud Mount rockers would really appreciate them... but not emissions legal guess where out of luck.... Even though there not emissions why no Oil Fill Hole???

BTW: how well do you like the X2C Tranny??? I'm looking at purchasing one in the next couple weeks..

The thing with the Oil fill hole, you need to cut one yourself. That's the fun of buying "Race car" stuff like this. Pretty easy, and on the same hole, you can actually run a breater if you like. Personally, I am running two -10AN bungs to an Oil Catch can.. Then I will have an oil cap bung welded on with a screw in cap. Yea, it may be alot do to do a valve cover, but at least they give YOU the option of what you want to do, and where you want to do it.

I love my X2C, the tranny has done nothing buy take my abuse over and over again.. It's by far the best tranny I have ever owned.

I don't think thats the best market niche for them to be hitting. If you're running a "full race setup" then you don't really need a 94-95 specific valve cover, most Fox covers will work. From what people on here have told me and from my own experience the EGR stuff was the culprit for the fitment problem.

Hey Chris, a little off topic but are you running a stroker under all those new parts?

Why not ask your hookup about adding egr stuff and a hole for the oil fill. They are a business dont they want to sell as many of these as possible. Howabout a emission legal and emission non-legal version like the ones you have. :shrug: I think it would be cool to have the choice.

Nice VCs.... :nice: For the oil fill, you could throw in one of those Trick Flow oil fills and you got it dicked, thats an easy fix...There skinny and could be mounted wherever you needed..

Are you still running the stock heater tubes? You musta had to revamp something there???

The EGR tube would be another issue, but hey, you wanna play, you gotta pay....They do look sweet tho...