Valve covers made Specific for the SN95 5.0!!

• Sponsors (?)

94GTLaserRC said:
UNDER $300!!

$299.99!!!!!!!! :lol:
For $5, I painted the stockers! :nice:
RC

That would be great.. If they fit over my stud mounted rockers.. :notnice:

1headinstall20.JPG

For those who asked, the car still has the factory original 5.0 in it, with 60K on it.. I'm lookin to get a 10.50@128+ with this combo.. Somebody needs to show these 03 Cobra guys whats up! :mad:

As for the emission stuff and oil fill, I will talk to them, but I doubt they will do anything for emissions or Oil fil, Moroso is a hardcore racing company, they make stuff for race cars and not so much street cars. But I will talk to them about it for you guys.

I don't think thats the best market niche for them to be hitting. If you're running a "full race setup" then you don't really need a 94-95 specific valve cover, most Fox covers will work. From what people on here have told me and from my own experience the EGR stuff was the culprit for the fitment problem.

Zenboy - No offense, but you really don't know what your talking about. The 94-95 cars alternator bracket is the culprit behind us not being able to run a fox valve cover. Now I dunno your definition of "Full race setup" but to me, wanting to run a nice valve cover, doesn't constitute my car as a race car. The only way around running a fox valve cover, is by changing to fox brackets. And that includes the timing cover, and P/S pump, and no A/C, now if you want to do that, go ahead, I'd just much rather try to get somebody to make a cover that will fit our cars.

He is gunning for my trap speed lol.

Yea!! lol! :hail2:

wytstang said:
I thought the fox VC did'nt fit on ours because of the oil fill tube being almost under the throttle body because of our design in intake manifold. could be wrong.

That could be another reason, the main reason is because our accessories sit back almost a full inch more then the fox's..

I'd be willing to pay about 150 to $200 for those if I was 100% sure they would work with no mods to the rest of the motor. I think they look badass. If they went into production, chances are they would look even better.

Whoever said the fox valve covers wont fit on out cars is full of chit! I have them on my car and the only thing I had to do was grind the inside a little to clear my stud mount rockers. YES the altinator does rest up against it, but nothing I'm worried about, and if I was, I could grind a little away from the outside. Just thought I'd clear that up for everyone... But if they clear the stock intake beats me as I allready had my eddy on when I got the covers.

Chris, got any time frame when these covers might be out, or when your going to get a definate price on them?

1105 said:
Whoever said the fox valve covers wont fit on out cars is full of chit! I have them on my car and the only thing I had to do was grind the inside a little to clear my stud mount rockers. YES the altinator does rest up against it, but nothing I'm worried about, and if I was, I could grind a little away from the outside. Just thought I'd clear that up for everyone... But if they clear the stock intake beats me as I allready had my eddy on when I got the covers.

Chris, got any time frame when these covers might be out, or when your going to get a definate price on them?

Which 'Fox" covers are you running?

Prototype will be done by Next tuesday.

Chris95SVT,

1105 and I will take pictures for you to show you how wrong you are. Have you ever tried the swap before? I'm in the middle of a head/cam swap and the fox valve cover fit fine, except for the EGR stuff wich I have to grind down a little bit. Why do you think we're lying?

Just did a Heads/Cam swap a couple weekend ago.

I am using stock Fox Valve Covers and they fit fine. Had to do some very minor grinding in one or two spots on the inside and outside, but they are fine.

My Fox valve covers fit fine against the alternator, I just have to do some work on the EGR stuff. Didn't even have to touch the inside of them with the Pro Magnum rockers.

I have the AFM power pipe though (POS) and I'm not sure if thats going to fit on with the oil fill neck but I can change that, A MAC CAI fits, but I don't know if I want one of those.

VibrantRedGT said:
Chris there about 10-15 guys on this board running FOX covers. .

Add one more, I bought a set off Andy ( Rio5.0 )

Chris95SVT

Stop being such a jack ass if people are making them fit then why dont you belive it. Its the same damn motor why wouldent it fit?