valve spring compreesor

this weekend I'm replacing my valve stem seals and changing cams,what I need to know is what type of spring compressor works well on our 2.3's this is my first time tearing into the head and I don't want to be prying and yanking to remove the cam followers there's has to be a tool of some sort to be able to pull down the spring to take out the follower and then compress it any part numbers would be appriciated, I have two different types of valve spring compressors for V-8's and they won't work on this motor
:bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

QWIKSVO said:
this weekend I'm replacing my valve stem seals and changing cams,what I need to know is what type of spring compressor works well on our 2.3's this is my first time tearing into the head and I don't want to be prying and yanking to remove the cam followers there's has to be a tool of some sort to be able to pull down the spring to take out the follower and then compress it any part numbers would be appriciated, I have two different types of valve spring compressors for V-8's and they won't work on this motor
:bang: :bang:
I have the one you need. It's 70 bucks new, i'll sell it to you for 50. I only used it once to replace the seals in my SVO. it just wraps around the cam, and uses that to push the springs down. Then you can reverse the tool and pry for when the intake gets in the way.

here's a pic:
http://cgirc.servequake.com/cougar/Pics/valve seals/100_0217.jpg