Valve Tap?

• Sponsors (?)

any other opinions on this...I am leaning towards an exhaust leak because when I stick my hand next to the EGR I can feel some air moving around, but it doesnt seem like it comes from the flange...After I time it tomorrow I think I am going to pop off the header and put a new gasket in.

any other opinions on this...I am leaning towards an exhaust leak because when I stick my hand next to the EGR I can feel some air moving around, but it doesnt seem like it comes from the flange...After I time it tomorrow I think I am going to pop off the header and put a new gasket in.

Yea sounds like exhaust to me man... is the air very hot... not just blow by from the belts.

When I found my header leaking, it was because I was sea-foaming the car and saw the smoke coming from the flange.

I don't know if you want to try a little seafoam, especially since you just replaced the head gasket, just throwing that out there...

I dont run my car for that long but the air I would say is warm and i only feel it when my hand is down by the EGR bung and the Header...I really dont think it is from the EGR. I have to get my car timed so it stops running so rich and stalling out every once and awhile since it is at 0 degrees. After I time it tomorrow since my friend gave me his timing light since I lost mine. I am going to probably screw around with the header depending on the weather.