Vanity license plate ideas

95snoozer

Dec 14, 2002
RCR
well in texas we only get 6 letters which sucks. i come up with stupid ideas all the time, but there are only a few i am serious and actually like.

My GF and i both like this one

"NO BOTL"

no matter what, local idiots wont get over the fact that i am all motor. Every time it is brought up i hear "Thats not what i hear" :notnice:

and my next one is kinda fun like me

"215 HP" :banana: anyone who knows me personally knows i will actually get this.

what would you think of that plate if you saw it on the strete is my question? woudl you laugh and try to pick on me? or hear the car and go oh shi t.. what response would that cause?

think imports would think i was pround of it and pick on me? :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

95snoozer said:
well in texas we only get 6 letters which sucks. i come up with stupid ideas all the time, but there are only a few i am serious and actually like.

My GF and i both like this one

"NO BOTL"

no matter what, local idiots wont get over the fact that i am all motor. Every time it is brought up i hear "Thats not what i hear" :notnice:

and my next one is kinda fun like me

"215 HP" :banana: anyone who knows me personally knows i will actually get this.

what would you think of that plate if you saw it on the strete is my question? woudl you laugh and try to pick on me? or hear the car and go oh shi t.. what response would that cause?

think imports would think i was pround of it and pick on me? :rlaugh:

I like the NO BOTL one, although I don't think a lot of people would understand it. :shrug:

Lol, 215 HP, that's good. If I saw it, I'd be skeptical and wonder what the deal was. If I heard a bad*** exhaust, I'd think you were trying to pull one over on me. I think it would definitely attract some ricers. You could go with something like these (although most of these I have seen before):

ILL WIN (local 04 Cobra has this one)
UL LOSE
LS WHAT (my favorite)
2 SLOW

If you could fit it on a license plate, you could put "VTECH THIS BITCH!!" :rlaugh:

Where in Texas are you?

I'm a fan of names myself

ass.jpg

cool names, but i dont like plates that say i am fast. and i dont like plates with 50, 5 oh or anything like that

i also dont mind a plate taht instigates but i do not want it to be one that tells the cops i race or anything like that.

I would rather it be something clever.

when i was going to run the fogger plate i was thinking of

I SPR8 you will have to say it a few times to get it, even then it is hard

i wouldnt mind something having to do with the idle like CAMIN or MR LOPY :p
RUF IDL... ok now i am getting carried away

QUIK V6 or IM QUIK... but the ladies might get the wrong idea :nono: