Ventura County

• Sponsors (?)

CaliLifeStyle said:
Just bought it 2 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new stang. Come meet the local crew at Lake Casitas on the 19th. Just some BS & BBQ'n going on with a small run afterwards. Oh yeah I am in Oxnard, in the town homes off od Colonia Road.

Joe

CaliLifeStyle said:
Just bought it 2 weeks ago.

Congrats on the new stang. Come meet the local crew at Lake Casitas on the 19th. Just some BS & BBQ'n going on with a small run afterwards. Oh yeah I am in Oxnard, in the town homes off of Colonia Road.

Joe

Let me know when your ready to drop the stock exhaust man, I have done all my work myeslf with the exception of the rear end gears.

Tony

Rusty/Dustin/Joe....

What time are you driving up to the lake? Maybe we can meet up at the Rose shopping center and all cruise up together.

We will not be able to as I have a MSF class on Sunday morning as well as the yearly neighborhood garage sale was scheduled for Saturday. :notnice:
All year for them to plan the sale and the last minute they throw it on Stang weekend at Casitas. Either way I have a TON of crap to get rid of so will start early and then head up to Casitas.

Blev said:
Hey guys.....

Just seeing what everyone's up too.....?!?!?!?!

Just work with me! Busy're than a one legged man in an a$$ kick'n contest.

Not sure if I said, I finished welding my axle housing over the Memorial Day week end. Also put on an FRPP girdle. Other than that SSDD!

tracksmall.jpg

finishedweldsmall.jpg

coversmall.jpg

Rocketman said:
Just work with me! Busy're than a one legged man in an a$$ kick'n contest.

Not sure if I said, I finished welding my axle housing over the Memorial Day week end. Also put on an FRPP girdle. Other than that SSDD!
Lookin' good man!! As for me, I have done BUPKIS with my car. Money has been running through my fingers like water. So should we start planning another meet?

Dustin, Joe?!?!?!

Meet?

Gonna be out for a while and have a ton of crap to finish before I go but yeah let's plan a meet sometime around mid July. Restaraunt again, lake, beach, NewburY Park show, track run???? I 'll watch and see what is best for everyone.