versailles custom axle specs?

latamud

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
Tampa, FL
Anyone who has ordered custom axles for a versailles rear, do you still have measurements and dimensions? I want to order some 31 splined axles but don't want to make a mistake with my tape measure. Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

Moser has Versailles specs when I bought my axles.

They'll want to know is big or small bearing ends (if you're also buying bearings) and whether or not you want the other options like studs installed and so forth.

i would recomend not getting the bearings and such from moser or anyone else, at least installed, if they send them in a seperate package it'll be ok. the reason is that the caliper lower brackets need to be installed before the bearings

So Versaille does not have the tapered axles? I thought they were and that axle swaps were very hard to find parts for. Hmmm. I have a Versaille axle in mine. Perhaps I will swap to 31 spline when I do gears.

ttoney said:
So Versaille does not have the tapered axles? I thought they were and that axle swaps were very hard to find parts for. Hmmm. I have a Versaille axle in mine. Perhaps I will swap to 31 spline when I do gears.
Don't forget, you'll need a new diff as well for that to work, even if you keep the R&P.