Vertical Doors .........

• Sponsors (?)

I was considering it, I think it's cool, don't know about how long it would last, i.e. daily useage!!!! that would be my big concern. other than that, awesome idea!

RickieFrat said:
What have you guys been getting for prices ??

I know the kit is like 2G's w/o install.

2g's is what i've seen. That's some pretty hefty dough for hinges. Just go to the hardware store and get some door hinges like that ricer did in the post a few days ago. LMAO. :rlaugh:

No matter what you do to these cars ............ there will always be a $$$ to pay.

There isn't even a aftermarket for heads ................. just cams, springs, and CNC. This motor has been out since when ?????????????

I have alot in mind of the things that I want to do. I just figured i'd toss in the lambo door as a option. I'm not looking to flame .......... just looking for options. I plan on doing all the motor work needed as well as going forced ...... But if I do all that first and say i'll do the doors later, they will never get done. I figure if I make my car more appealing, it will give me the boost to finnish her.

Yea I race the car, but i'm also a car show type of car. I don't plan on getting rid of anytime soon or in the near future.

RickieFrat said:
No matter what you do to these cars ............ there will always be a $$$ to pay.

There isn't even a aftermarket for heads ................. just cams, springs, and CNC. This motor has been out since when ?????????????

I have alot in mind of the things that I want to do. I just figured i'd toss in the lambo door as a option. I'm not looking to flame .......... just looking for options. I plan on doing all the motor work needed as well as going forced ...... But if I do all that first and say i'll do the doors later, they will never get done. I figure if I make my car more appealing, it will give me the boost to finnish her.

Yea I race the car, but i'm also a car show type of car. I don't plan on getting rid of anytime soon or in the near future.
yeah, well in all honesty most people who own a v8 mustang either use it strictly for race, or for show. you dont see too much both like you would in the import scene.

:jaw:

kristen%20mustang%20035.jpg

having a kid that rides in my stang quite often to the grocery store or mall, the vertical doors just make too much sense to me... the price is the only thing holding me back. Screw those who say its rice, the lambo is not rice last time I checked, and even the delorian (I know gullwing, but still different) wasnt rice even if it was a gimmick, and finally suicide doors (slightly cool, very functional for getting fat f@#ks in the car... or that new TV) are not rice.
If they dropped the price and install total into the 500 range I'd get em... but 1.2k for hardware that REUSES your stock components.... not cool

myponyrocks said:
Screw those who say its rice, the lambo is not rice last time I checked, and even the delorian (I know gullwing, but still different) wasnt rice even if it was a gimmick, and finally suicide doors (slightly cool, very functional for getting fat f@#ks in the car... or that new TV) are not rice.
If they dropped the price and install total into the 500 range I'd get em... but 1.2k for hardware that REUSES your stock components.... not cool

One word for you WANNABEE. A stang is no longer a stang with verticle doors. :notnice:

myponyrocks said:
having a kid that rides in my stang quite often to the grocery store or mall, the vertical doors just make too much sense to me... the price is the only thing holding me back. Screw those who say its rice, the lambo is not rice last time I checked, and even the delorian (I know gullwing, but still different) wasnt rice even if it was a gimmick, and finally suicide doors (slightly cool, very functional for getting fat f@#ks in the car... or that new TV) are not rice.

well...if you are going to buy lambo doors just to load a TV in your car, or if you think that you are to fat to fit in the "regular doors" buy an SUV and solve both of your problems. or a civic

Who gives 2 ****s what other people think?? Its your car do whatever you want to it if people really care that much about what your car looks like then they must be ashambed of there car to have to bash on yours to make them feel better. Its your car not theres do whatever you want to it who gives a **** what they have to say. On the subject though I think Vertical Doors are pretty sweet like they said though price is a bit high.