Very Disapointed - Need More Power

Well I'm finally sick of not having any power lol. I can shift my car good, got my clutch problems sorted out and the car hooks up pretty good when its dry outside, so im not gonna upgrade anymore suspension stuff. But what I need is more power. I have flowtech longtube headers, PI cams, PI heads(PI heads are far from being done- ported, decked etc), my question is what should i do?

My mods are (K&N, 410's, alum flywheel, spec1 clutch, O/R H Pipe, Mac Catback, koni shocks/struts, sportline springs, nitto drags. So I guess it comes down to two things, me buying an O/R X pipe for longtubes and putting the headers on, or installing the PI cams, and helicoiling a few of the stripped out bolt holes in the timing cover (or replacing the timing cover). =/ Help me out! :)

Andy

• Sponsors (?)

i was in the same position as you about a week ago. my 98 just needed more power. i have about the same mods as you, and ran 14.1@96 mph. then i traded my car in for an 01. the car is so much stronger up top its unbelievable. my buddys 89 PGT with exhaust, boosting 15 psi, and IC pipes walked me from a roll in the 98 by about 2 cars. now my 01' walks him hard to the tune of 2 cars. my suggestion is to get them PI heads on there with a good set of cams, or trade your car in for a PI car.