Very stupid question.....

SuperchargedB87

Founding Member
Oct 25, 2002
New Jersey
I want to glue something to the inside of my window and have it show on the outside of the glass clear. Does anyone know any kind of glue or adhesive that I could use that will dry clear with no haze, so it looks like a sticker? Thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

I do not know of such an adhesive, but i'm sure you could find one by asking at a local hardware or crafts store.

By mounting the sticker inside, you will not be able to see it very well. If your windows are tinted, forget about it. What I did was spray my stickers with a clear coat, and then just stuck them to the OUTSIDE of the window. This coating will protect them somewhat, and sure, over time they will fade, but they're just a cheap sticker, so just buy a new one!

OOPS...... the thing your talking about isnt a sticker, just some paper or something. I assumed it was a sticker for some reason. Anyway just but some double sided sticker/adhesive paper(for the backside), and try what I said above.

if it is something light (like sticker, etc), ive used double sided clear tape (as mentioned) and it worked fine. just cut it with scissors so you dont have the jagged ends from using the cutter on the tape holder.
if it is something heavier, how about rear view mirror adhesive. pretty clear stuff.
good luck.