Veterans Day Weekend Sale! Save 11% NOW!

Discussion in 'Vendor Sponsor Forums' started by BrothersPerformance, Nov 11, 2011.

1. BrothersPerformance

BrothersPerformance Premium Sponsor

[​IMG]

In honor of Veteran's day, we are offering an 11% discount on all orders over $200. All you have to do is add coupon code veteran11 at checkout at Brothersperformance.com. Click or call 1-800-486-2681 Today!

While you're there, be sure to check out our Blow Out Specials where you can save even more!

[​IMG]

Also, be sure to Enter To Win our 1995 Mustang 5.0 buildup car!

"Like" us on Facebook for more deals, car show info, and news!
    [​IMG]
  2. foxstang93notch

foxstang93notch New Member

Just tried to use this code and I guess it will only apply to certain brands and doesn't just work for orders over $200. Even called Brother's and they couldn't get the discount to apply. Well I guess I'll be buying from american muscle since they give give a discount based on the order not the brand.
  3. BrothersPerformance

BrothersPerformance Premium Sponsor

Unfortunatly certain MAP priced items cannot be discounted. I.E. SCT, AFR, Vortech, and so on....

However, if you PM me what it was you wanted to order, i will work it out for you. Also, if you PM me, please let me know who you talked to.

Thanks!
  4. foxstang93notch

foxstang93notch New Member

Yeah not sure who I talked to, but you might want to reword the ad so it doesn't say all orders over $200.