Vid of my strobes

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
I know ther was a few people on here that wanted to see my strobe set up on my car. I got a better vid of them last night. This is the normal setting i kepp them on (quad flash) but I have a dial that i can change flash patterns. I tried getting the mega flash but on vid it looks the same as this so i didn't bother posting it but in person its crazy

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ALKTJS7XEBFU2GFYL7UPBQAIT

Hope that works

• Sponsors (?)

95Vert said:
I bet you scare people at night too you sick bastard. lol

Just reminded me .....

I'm on the road constantly. Compliments of the job. There are so many times that I wish I had strobes. That way I can scare the $*** out of them & they'll get out of the way. I can't stand people who do 20 mph UNDER the speed limit. Sometime I just want to ram them off of the road & keep going .... but if only I had some strobes! I'd surely get in trouble, though.

yeah thats not allowed lol. I have never and will never turn on my lights just to get people to move for the hell of it. I don't need fines and **** for doing dumb **** like that. I have however fliped them on and off on my truck to say hi to a fellow fire fighter but thats it. Like I told Paul on AIM I live across the street form the fire house so I never get to use any of my lights anyway:(

MysteryMachine said:
yeah thats not allowed lol. I have never and will never turn on my lights just to get people to move for the hell of it. I don't need fines and **** for doing dumb **** like that. I have however fliped them on and off on my truck to say hi to a fellow fire fighter but thats it. Like I told Paul on AIM I live across the street form the fire house so I never get to use any of my lights anyway:(
u should move so u can use them

Well were not suppose to use dash and head light strobes either. Your suppose to have 1 light on the roof thats 360 degrees. But i have never followed that rule. Chief was liek do what you want you get stoped thats on you but nobody has ever bothered me

SeventyMach1 said:
I think he was referring to NOT having a light bar on the roof of his car .....

I guess compared to those that do ..... he is low profilin'.

yup thats it

94gts yeah that was outside of work and there was a guy sleeping in his truck across the parking lot. He came in talking all weird and looked screwed up I think he was high

bjl95mustang said:
txdot wont let us use them unless you have a light rack. Some stupid texas rule for vol fire fighters.

Does the rule state that it has to be on the car? If not, keep the rack in the trunk and mounts the lights where you want :rlaugh:

Jinx - Nice ride :nice: