VIDEO 11.33@119 2VNA

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
:eek:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

:hail2:

are you bouncing off the rev limiter before you get the green light?

You could call it that. It's a 2 step rev limiter. In that video I believe it's at 6,000 RPM. Once the car starts moving the limiter moves to 8,000 RPM. It's so you can consistently launch at whatever RPM you choose. I'm currently launching at 6,400 RPM now.

KenB said:
You could call it that. It's a 2 step rev limiter. In that video I believe it's at 6,000 RPM. Once the car starts moving the limiter moves to 8,000 RPM. It's so you can consistently launch at whatever RPM you choose. I'm currently launching at 6,400 RPM now.
damn, thats pretty trick. so since you have that setup, and the sticky tires, are you just dumping the clutch at 6400?

KenB said:
Nice runs! Too bad you can't hit 10's N/A (just saying that for motivation :nice: )

One question, would that 2 step limiter give us "regular" guys an advantage as well? :shrug: It sounds like an awesome mod to eliminate wasted passes down the track w/ bogged or crappy launches.

t69r00p69 said:
Nice runs! Too bad you can't hit 10's N/A (just saying that for motivation :nice: )

One question, would that 2 step limiter give us "regular" guys an advantage as well? :shrug: It sounds like an awesome mod to eliminate wasted passes down the track w/ bogged or crappy launches.

Definitely. The best part is it doesn't cost anything extra if you have an SCT tune. It only works for 99+ cars though.

Definitely wouldn't want to put a blower on it since the compression is so high, but it would love the giggle gas. Maybe at some point but I want to get as much out of it NA before that happens.