Video of my car and the MT Drag Radials

• Sponsors (?)

Your launch looked good. Your 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th gear shift could use some work (faster) What gears do you have? I'll assume at leasta 3.73. After you roll through the water box, do a stand still second gear burn out til you se smoke then let it out.

Have you ever tuned the car? The mph just seems way low even for a mild 331.

Grn92LX said:
Your launch looked good. Your 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th gear shift could use some work (faster) What gears do you have? I'll assume at leasta 3.73. After you roll through the water box, do a stand still second gear burn out til you se smoke then let it out.

Have you ever tuned the car? The mph just seems way low even for a mild 331.

Taking it easy on the trans due to 176k on it and gear are 3.73, line lok not hooked back up to do second gear burn out but that is usually the way I burn out. I was standing on the brakes in that burn out and still pushing the car forward.

Car is untuned.

whoaaaa. Yea those shifts are probably taking a couple tenths off atleast! :lol: but i understand why you are shifting that way.

Is that the stock rear end axle wise? Those tires probably want to be a little warmer. Probably gonna help out the 60ft time once u do.

nmcgrawj said:
whoaaaa. Yea those shifts are probably taking a couple tenths off atleast! :lol: but i understand why you are shifting that way.

Is that the stock rear end axle wise? Those tires probably want to be a little warmer. Probably gonna help out the 60ft time once u do.

On the old motor the car has been 1.5 60's on ET Drags.

yea those are the stock 28 splines and trac loc. I plan on going to a Detroit C locker and 31 splines may even need 33 spline once I hit the 150 or 200 shot to it.

As for the trans I am at a toss up between a PA Super Comp C4 or a G-Force TKO 600 or a liberty Pro shifted TKO600.