Video of some RNH Performance power at work....

• Sponsors (?)

WOW........... do you guys use Honda parts in them to make times and power like that....Gotta be a skunk-2 stage-3 with B927 and a spec18*09 clutch with a automatic vale body with coolant line wraped around the muffler bearings. oh and some vtek forged headrest's...

J/K...... but did that sound like a ricer or what lol. Awsome vid and I want my car to do that...

dderek said:
wow.
what is he winding that thing out to?
and how much to get me one just like it?

Near 9000rpms, off the top of my head for a complete carb to oil pan $15,000+ it has top notch parts, billet crank fully customized & Lightened, custom alum rod, custom pistons, fully ported/worked head, intake, cam, block, etc...

The exh is custom headers, custom H-pipe, Dynomax Bullets

Wasn't that a buick in the other lane? wonder how he felt about not only being left..but being left by a car that is standing straight up?...simply amaizing performance, and not to bad a driver..:)

Rick 91GT said:
Actually that is MIR in the video...

Jason your DART block looks good sitting in the shop :D

Jason... don't listen to him. He just likes to tease when new parts arrive.:rolleyes:

It's either that or it's sick ploy to get you to spend WAAAAAAAAY more money than you ever intended.....

Yeah... I'd have to go with option B. :rlaugh:

yup, mine started out as a 331 short block. Somehow it turned into a Iron Eagle 364, AFR 205's, Spyder intake, custom turbo cam, shaft mount rockers, Aluminum flywheel, Romac balancer.

And more stuff I am forgetting.

should be fun with around 18psi of twin turbo boost.

Rick 91GT said:
Jason your DART block looks good sitting in the shop :D

Oh, I bet it's beautifull. I'm working on getting the Camaro sold. Today, I had a guy offer me a 1990 GT 5.0 and a 66 Mustang of some kind for it. I need the money, not more projects.

I know how it is to start simple, and go big. It's funny, because I never caught Rick trying to sell me anythng, but for some reason, no one can do it simple with him. Maby he's just that good. He could probally make lots more money building stock block combo's because then he would get more "repeat" buisness. J/K No really, I think what it comes down to is: Do you want to run, or do you want to run.... FAST!

90mustangGT said:
Oh, I bet it's beautifull. I'm working on getting the Camaro sold. Today, I had a guy offer me a 1990 GT 5.0 and a 66 Mustang of some kind for it. I need the money, not more projects.

I know how it is to start simple, and go big. It's funny, because I never caught Rick trying to sell me anythng, but for some reason, no one can do it simple with him. Maby he's just that good. He could probally make lots more money building stock block combo's because then he would get more "repeat" buisness. J/K No really, I think what it comes down to is: Do you want to run, or do you want to run.... FAST!

I've been talking to Rick about building a short block and swapping my heads/intake onto it. It started out with a sportsman dart block, but now i'm thinkin Iron eagle. And your right, i haven't cought him trying to sell me anything, which i love because i hate the whole salesman persona. Anyway i need to get ahold of the rotating assembly i'm purchasing so i can do some business with him.