Video... Termys, Saleens and Turbo Gts...oh my.

• Sponsors (?)

Very cool guy, He signed my car in 5 places.
1. Under hood
2. Inside glove box
3. on dash ( airbag section )
4. battery box in the trunk
5. underside of trunk on mat

We also went out and ate afterward. Everyone at the event was invited of course, not just me.
Here are a few pics...

Me and STeve
View attachment 236016

My Son & Steve
View attachment 236017

View attachment 236018
View attachment 236019
View attachment 236020
View attachment 236021
View attachment 236022

I dont have a pic of the inside the glovebox signature on hand, but its there...lol

Very cool. Gotta say though, Steve Saleen is a scary looking mofo! Like he should be driving around in a tinted out Econoline van with the letters "Free Candy" stenciled on the side. :leaving:

...very cool of him to sign your car in not one, but 5-spots though. He must have really liked it. :nice:

Lol at Brian... I think the same thing every time I see the pics of him. Although, Im not much better beside him...hahaha
In somewhat of a defense, the wind was blowing 40 mph gusts that day so everyones hair looked crazy. I cant make any excuses for his facial expressions though...lol

To give a bit of info, My car was actually in his personal stable some years ago.
He remembered it vividly. I already had an idea of this when I bought it, as the guy told us it was one of his cars back in the day.

I wasnt sure if I ever believed that, up until Steve confirmed it. Although he owns quite a few. Warehouses stocked full really.

Its a good conversation piece, but no real proof so If I ever sold the car I dont think it would carry any weight.