Vista Blue or Performance White?

Which Paint Color?

• Vista Blue

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Performance White

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
Sorry Mods, I meant to post this in talk, please move, Sorry Again

Going to order a new GT Premium with Charcoal Interior, IUP, 18" Polished Bullitts, and Spoiler Delete as far as appearance but I can't decide which I like more, Vista Blue or Performance White. Either way its probably going to have to be ordered and take 6-8 weeks so both cars are exactly the same other than paint color, which would you choose?

After working as a detailer for past couple of years, I'm leaning towards the blue because its metallic and has depth to it and really shows when it's been well cared for versus white that's just glossy. On the other hand, I'll go nuts as soon as I notice the slightest little scratch and can't get it out.

Oh, and either way, it's eventually getting white or blue stripes

• Sponsors (?)

I said VB obviously but I really like the white. If I were going at it again replacing this car, I would be looking at the white quite seriously, the performance red colour will hold a spot for me too, I just love red cars. I do love my VB colour though, it's deep and I get a lot of compliments.

I got my 2007 Vista Blue GT/CS last Fri (3 Month wait), It looks sweeeeeeeeeeet!! The VB is a nice deep color, it turns a lot of heads here in Germany (German Autobahns rock). I love the car minus the slow fill and left side hood shake (100 MPH plus). I am going to try hood pins, adjustment of hood bumpers were no help. Does anyone else notice if their hoods sit higher on the left side (not fully aligned with the fender at mid point)? I installed MRT hood struts, would that effect hood shake, anyways, sorry that I went a bit off subject, definitely go with Vista Blue. :nice:

I purchased Performance White. I like Vista Blue, but decided against it for the following reasons.

Blue is a gang color and I was concerned about getting the car trashed if I happened to be in the red gang's territory.

I hope to keep the car a long time and a metallic paint is difficult to color match if the need arises. It gets more and more difficult as the paint ages.

The interior of a white car tends to stay cooler than other colors.

White doesn't show dust as much as a lot of other colors.

Vista Blue all the way!!!!! I like the white as well, but it would definitely need race stripes to help it along. When you wax the VB up...man does the metallic POP!!!!! photobucket is being a pain right now:mad: , otherwise I'd load up a close up afer it was waxed...

newwax2.jpg

I had my choice narrowed down to Tungsten, Vista Blue, and White, when I was getting ready to buy.

The main reason I didn't go with VB is because I see a LOT of them running around here. I think the white looks real classy, especially the GT/CS in white. Awesome.