Vortech Experts In Here....

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! I AM GETTING BLOWN!!!!

Okay, here is the scoop, I am getting an UNBELIEVABLE DEAL on an S-Trim kit off of a '02 GT. It is missing a few items, such as Injectors, Pump and other small items but it is the DEAL OF THE CENTURY!! It does come with a Aftercooler kit which I DO NOT want to utilize. I know I am nuts for not using it, but I really rather boost without it or use a A/A Intercooler. So, here is my questions, the boost pipe in the pic below, it is Aftercooler specific or is this the same boost pipe that is included in all vortech kits? What is this Aftercooler kit worth used? It is missing the coolant tank and not sure what else. Basically everything included in the pic, the Aftercooler, Radiator looking thingy, and water pump. I am not going to say how much I am paying for this setup until I take delivery. I am going to list the Aftercooler on eBay later tonight once I get some input from those up here.
Pics:

vortech1.jpg

vortech2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

For the life of me, I can't think of any concievable reason why you don't utilize the "Power Cooler" along with the rest of the kit! :scratch:

You're going to want more power one day and wish you had it....trust me. Not to mention even on those hot days, it's going to come in really handy at even 8psi. You can buy a custom tank on Ebay for less than $80.00 to replace the missing Vortech one.

I think you're making a big mistake by getting rid of it!