Vortech guys in here please....

• Sponsors (?)

Firemanz said:
Hey Kamran, I started ordering stuff the day I bought it, lol. I have a full autometer a-pillar guage pod with phantom boost and fuel pressure gauges on the way. Might order the raptor shift light tonight as well....

Might as well get the pulley at the same time...your going to retune it anyway. How about an intercooler also????? :p :D

DeadLurker said:
Might as well get the pulley at the same time...your going to retune it anyway. How about an intercooler also????? :p :D

Intercooler would be cool but way too much cash needed for that! Not even including the battery relocation kit and install..... :(

What size pulley are you running Kamran.....?

Firemanz said:
Intercooler would be cool but way too much cash needed for that! Not even including the battery relocation kit and install..... :(

What size pulley are you running Kamran.....?

The intercooler should NOT require you to relocate the battery...it's the aftercooler that will. That's why i'm leaning towards the intercooler.

I still got the 3.6 pulley...and I've seen up to 9psi on the dyno.

SmithAtlanta said:
As far as pulley's go, I would suggest looking at the Reichard Racing untra grip pulley. Maybe the 3.33 for your application. I also like the Steeda powerpipe.
Give CobraKiller(Tim) from http://www.modularfordpowerhouse.com a call. He'll set you up with both for a great price...

Here's mine:
ic5.jpg
:nice: yup what he said...Tim can get steeda or soon.....he will be able to make you one....very very soon.......waaaay cheaper than AFM
OOOPPPS...did I let a cat out of the bag.....SORRY Tim......................... :D
GI Joe

GI Joe 97/02 said:
Aint she pretty.... :) You may have to get the big mondo when you move up to that Novi.

DBMSTNG, You are correct. The blower has to be turned for the intercooler. It's a pretty tight fit with all the brake lines down there but it fits nicely. It's a challenging endevour to change the belt with all that tubing though. It requires patience and brute force. :)

GI Joe 97/02 said:
DBMSTNG...just so you'll know the lingo, it's referred to as "clocking the blower"...so if you ever hear that again......
Dave

Just out of curiousity how long on average does it take to install a intercooler and do all the other required stuff like "clocking the blower" etc?