vortech SC and Cervinis ram air hood

• Sponsors (?)

well, i'm not sure how far the box sticks out from the fender, but the usual supercharger bolts up right around in that same area so you might be cramped for space, if it'll fit at all, but with some custom tubing you could make it work as long as it'll all fit in that same area. I've seen supercharger setups that bolt the SC over where the battery would go, but then you'd have to route the intake accross the engine bay which would be dumb.

The biggest area of concern seems to be where the SC outlet is located. It's in the general area where the cervinis air box comes down fromthe hood opening. The stormin normin hood air bx is the same.

I'm looking at the vortchsc. Does anyone have measurements for the outlet location in retionship to the passenger side fender and readiator support?

Thanks,
David

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
well, i'm not sure how far the box sticks out from the fender, but the usual supercharger bolts up right around in that same area so you might be cramped for space, if it'll fit at all, but with some custom tubing you could make it work as long as it'll all fit in that same area. I've seen supercharger setups that bolt the SC over where the battery would go, but then you'd have to route the intake accross the engine bay which would be dumb.