Engine Vortech Sc On Stock Fox Long Block

The more I read the more optimistic I get that it will put out more than the 50. With the air and fuel mods I have hopefully that comes close to maximizing its output. I'm getting the 5-6 lb kit but I've done a lot of reading on this the past few days and it seems like you can squeeze 1-2 more pounds out of it depending on your mods. Am I understanding that right or not? If I am stuck for now with 5-6 I will shoot for 6 but if I can squeeze out a little bit more safely I will.

Yeah I was a little disappointed with the dyno results myself. I was hoping to be in the 290-300 range. The consensus seems to be that the cam is a bad match for the heads and intake. I bought this car as is in December. I've given a lot of thought to a custom grind but I want to see what it does with the vortech. Plus part of me would hate to lose how the car currently sounds.

• Sponsors (?)

If the car is mostly stock then use the kit as it comes. Retain the stock injectors. Install the t Rex. Look to buying the UPR boost pipe. And most of all... Stay away from meth!
If you don't have any major engine changes, the kit works out of the box and includes everything you need. No tuning required. Adding things like method injection and changing injectors around will not only cost you money for parts and a tune, but are just not needed in a mostly stock application.
will that kit with my 3.73 gears really wake up my car and should I change spark plugs i currently have ngk v power