Vortech SQ on ebay, is it to good to be true

• Sponsors (?)

The guy has some more kits listed. He claims 2 guys failed to pay him and for some reason he can't use paypal for payment.

Are yur sure thats the guys website above. It says Montreal, Canada. But the guys location is in Dallas, Texas.

Still sounds fishy to me.

Josh

MustangLife said:
The guy has some more kits listed. He claims 2 guys failed to pay him and for some reason he can't use paypal for payment.

Are yur sure thats the guys website above. It says Montreal, Canada. But the guys location is in Dallas, Texas.

Still sounds fishy to me.

Josh

call him up and offer to personally pick up the supercharger and make the payment.

it's a scam i gaurantee you.. no way someone in dallas is going to have a location in montreal. it's worth it to buy from a trustworthy company instead of someone claiming to have a business.... besides dont you think if he actually had a business he would have A. liquidated his stock before going out of business or B. sold his overstock back to the companies he purchased them from instead of taking 50% off the base price and instead paying a restocking fee? if he wont use paypal or any other secure form of payment then forget it. DO NOT TRUST ESCROW EITHER!!

The same guy bartex50 just sold another V2-SQ kit w/aftercooler for $2550.
His story is he lost his business and is selling off his stock. He also stated in the last sale that he had a couple of bidders back out of paying so he was re-listing the vortech. Don't know what the story is but it's possible these are the real deal, for those prices it's worth checking out further...

Does that kit come with the intercooler??? I was checking it out, but no way in hell i could afford it even if it was $500....Im still a college student so I am broke as a Joke all the ****in time. That is a steal though if it comes with an intercooler

ProCharger GT said:
it's a scam i gaurantee you.. no way someone in dallas is going to have a location in montreal. it's worth it to buy from a trustworthy company instead of someone claiming to have a business.... besides dont you think if he actually had a business he would have A. liquidated his stock before going out of business or B. sold his overstock back to the companies he purchased them from instead of taking 50% off the base price and instead paying a restocking fee? if he wont use paypal or any other secure form of payment then forget it. DO NOT TRUST ESCROW EITHER!!

there was a scammer on mustang world and corral a couple months ago claiming the same thing but claimed to be from quebec moving to montreal, we had a guy ask about a s/c and ask to pic it up, and they gave him a bogus address. that address on geocities topped it off for me, That is the exact site he used to try to scam people before!!!!! this is a 10000000% SCAM in every way!!!!!