Vortech supercharged, Caged 93 LX

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)' started by 96GRNGT, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a 1993 mustang lx. I am the third owner and all mods were done by the previous owner. 5.0 5 speed. It is a factory non ac car with black interior. It has an 8 point cage, subframe connectors, plated torque boxes, 373 gears with rebuilt track lock, long tube headers with off road h-pipe and mac exhaust, MSD 6al btm ignition box and coil, 24lb injectors, holley 255 lph pump, vortech a-trim with 6 inch lower and 2.95 upper (makes about 10lb's of boost), upr boost pipe. The car has a bad second gear synchro. It still works fine just grinds sometimes. And the car has a vibration at high speeds. Im not sure what it is, but the pinion seal is leaking so it could be the rear. I do have a built rear (moser spool, moser 31 spline axles with moser c-clip eliminators, 373 gears, downs ford girdle) that could go with the car depending on how much I get for it. The only other thing is the car could use bigger injectors and a tune. It has an fmu now but I would recomend doing it rite. I would do it but I want a gt and I dont want to dump money into a car that will never be what I want. The car is very fast and loads of fun to drive. I am asking $4800 obo or trade for a GT or a notch.

Picture011.jpg
    Picture012.jpg
    Picture013.jpg
    Picture014.jpg
    Picture016.jpg
    Picture017.jpg
    Picture008.jpg
    Picture009.jpg
    Picture010.jpg

2. are the seats perfect..front and rear?

3. Yes. There are no tares or burn marks or anything like that. They are in very nice shape.

4. Where are you located?

5. check out my ad, i could trade plus cash

7. Bump. This car needs a new home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.